FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

HMS Sneck Pool Cup 2006

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right the bys and the draws will be worked like this. I will number each player and send the player and their number off to someone i trust via PM. I will then get another person i trust to pick certain numbers against each other. When i have the info back and checked it with the first trust worthy person i will post the games to be played.

We all understand? Good :021: :014:

poolcupdraw.gif

this is this weeks games. Jameslaprendi and SHMB get a pass until the quarters :020: :014: .

The games are best of five (first to three).

These games have to be played by the 3rd of june which is a sunday. So you have two weeks till the next round takes place.

And a big thank you to Joe DiMaggio and Caley D for being the two trust worthy helpers. Cheers Caley D for the colourful and helpful table :021:

Guest ictdave

I just beat lauraness 3-2 :021:

it was close though i was 2-0 up then she came back to 2-2

Im gonna win the cup :003: :003:

Guest Realjags

I'll see you in the quarters then! Just beat ITN Jnr 3-2 in an extremely close match. He ended up potting the white and the black in last frame. It must have felt like the penalties at Firhill all over again :014:

Both will look the same as I just replaced the existing image file with the updated one.

However, if your not seeing the updated image it is because your browser has cached the original one - Flush it and you should be ok.