FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Tinkerville Stadium

I have just received pigeon post from my cousin in Tinkerville and he informs me that some gudgie called Sir Cameron MacKintosh who is summat to do with the Theatre and has loads of spondoolachs is offering to build the Tinks an SPL compliant stadium and rumours are that it will be sited in the Alness/Invergordon area.

We may well have competition soon. :010:

i heard talk of a plan to build a new stadium in the alness/invergordon area before which was strongly oppossed by the county fans. ha ha the cost of a new stadium would put county further in debt, there attendences are low as it is while based in minkwall i can only imagine these crowds dropping if there ground was based up there. :015:

Mackintosh faces police questions

By Richard Eden and Tim Walker, Mandrake

(Filed: 07/05/2006)

Sir Cameron Mackintosh is to be interviewed by detectives as part of Scotland Yard's investigation into the "cash for honours" affair.

The West End theatre owner and impresario has agreed to meet officers when he returns to London next week from a holiday abroad.

Sir Cameron Mackintosh

The producer of such hit musicals as Les Misérables and Mary Poppins was knighted under John Major's Conservative government, but used some of his estimated £400 million fortune to help to bankroll Labour's 1997 general election campaign. The 59-year-old impresario has been entertained at Chequers by Tony and Cherie Blair.

400 feckin million :010: :010:

Police and fire officers have begun investigating a blaze which destroyed the West Highland home of theatre impresario Sir Cameron Mackintosh.

The alarm was raised after flames were spotted coming from the isolated house on the shores of Loch Nevis early on Saturday morning.

AN 81-YEAR-OLD crofter has won a six-year battle against the millionaire theatre producer Sir Cameron Mackintosh to stop trees being planted on land where he was born.

The West End impresario, who has produced smash hits such as Cats and Les Misérables, owns the 13,000-acre North Morar estate in Lochaber and went to court last year to try to resolve the dispute.

And here are the feckin links :010: :010: :010: