Pointless Football

Guest Hestiaa

Guest Hestiaa

:018: I'm pretty bored with my boyfriend spending half his time reading the posts on this website.  Football is only a game and he treats it like a lifestyle.  Caley aren't even that good  :blah01:

It would help if you lot could keep posts down to about 2 a day, that wouldn't take him too long to read.

Thanks

The guy needs love and attention so maybe if you show more willing he'll keep of the computer. Poor boy obviously has something missing in his life and is trying to fill that void through his kind loving ICT pals.

Think I'm going to get a job as an agony aunt :001:

Hestiaa, don't you have any interests of your own to think about whilst your boyfriend is involved in expanding his brain by reading the enlightening threads on this site?

Don't you think he deserves a bit of a reward for having to wander round shops watching you trying on shoes?  :023:

:018: I'm pretty bored with my boyfriend spending half his time reading the posts on this website.  Football is only a game and he treats it like a lifestyle.  Caley aren't even that good  :blah01:

It would help if you lot could keep posts down to about 2 a day, that wouldn't take him too long to read.

Thanks

Try joining in on here......... I did and well thatnks to this site i am getting married in 7 weeks to Gringo Jnr  who i met through the site !!!!!

So do i sue the modiraters or thank them ???

Right now i want to thank them !!

You should have read the small print

Disclaimer of Warranty

The member acknowledges that it has not relied upon or been induced by any representation by Administration and Administration makes no warranty or representation as to, the results that may be obtained through membership of the service, the accuracy, reliability or otherwise of any information obtained through membership of the service, the financial or other rewards which may be obtained through membership of the service, the service or network being uninterrupted, timely or error free, the goods and/or services purchased or obtained through the service or network, including goods and/or services offered by third party advertisers, except where expressly indicated.

Limitation of Liability

The member releases Administration and its officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries and affiliates from any claim for loss, damage or liability, including special indirect or consequential loss or damage such as loss of revenue, unavailability of systems or loss of data, in respect of: any advertising emails forwarded to the member, membership of the service, the members use of or inability to use the administration Network, the quality of goods and/or services purchased by the member, any dispute with a supplier of goods and/or services.

Indemnification

The member indemnifies and keeps indemnified the Administration and its officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries and affiliates against all claims (including third party claims), demands, damages, costs (including legal costs), penalties or suits arising out of or consequential upon the members use of the service or the network.

:023:

:blah01:

:018: I'm pretty bored with my boyfriend spending half his time reading the posts on this website.? Football is only a game and he treats it like a lifestyle.? Caley aren't even that good? :rotflmao:

Thanks

Laura!?

Can someone tell me if this IP address comes from Edinburgh if that's possible!? :thumb04: