FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Hello all!

Guest Marko69

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello Marko

Welcome to the Highlands. My nephew is a Leeds fan - used to be a season ticket holder there and still attends games as often as he can afford (despite staying in Nottingham!). I always look out for the Leeds results just as he does with ICT (his second love).

Hope you bring us luck and - I have already texted my nephew to say that Leeds cannot get our Don Cowie - he is not going anywhere (we hope).

Guest WeWillFollow3

Why all the Leeds sympathy...they're fans are renowned for being the lowest, present company excluded I'm sure. The EPL is a better place without them. Us geordies think our current predicament is crap and then we remember them.

Leeds United caused my incontinence.

Welcome Marko, i have a soft spot for the Leeds myself as i used to go there on holidays every year as my aunt stayed in Gildersome many years ago, in fact i was in Leeds the year England (whisper it ) won the world cup, i was quite young at the time but we all get reminded of it dont we ! all the best on your move up here. :rotflmao:

The behaviour and apparent extreme right wing stance of a number of their fans makes it difficult to have any affection for Leeds.

Who can forget the loud rendition of the "Runway Song" during the attept at a minutes silence for the late Matt Busby a few seasons ago ?

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Marko69

Thank you all for the warm welcome!

We've done it. We spent the last week in Glen Urquhart, travelling around viewing houses etc...

Paid deposit and signed for a house in Lower Foyers - great views! Should be moved by mid-next week.

Loved the weather yesterday morning!

Thank you all for the warm welcome!

We've done it. We spent the last week in Glen Urquhart, travelling around viewing houses etc...

Paid deposit and signed for a house in Lower Foyers - great views! Should be moved by mid-next week.

Lower Foyers eh! Watch out for the wicked witch of Foyers............goes by the name of Mee.

Guest Marko69

The summers are great here aren't they? Hope you like Foyers, it's got more than it's share of idiots though.

Really?? It seems so peaceful, and with it being so far from the City I thought the idiots would be few and far between...

It was either this house or a farmhouse just outside Muir of Ord, but the potholes down the track to the house put us off that one, plus it wasn't available until the end of november.

gonna be at the falkirk game marko?

I'll still be in Hull by then i'm afraid. Next tuesday looks to be the day we'll be moving, which will be fun.. Once i'm settled i'll attend my first game though!

The summers are great here aren't they? Hope you like Foyers, it's got more than it's share of idiots though.

Really?? It seems so peaceful, and with it being so far from the City I thought the idiots would be few and far between...

It was either this house or a farmhouse just outside Muir of Ord, but the potholes down the track to the house put us off that one, plus it wasn't available until the end of november.

They're harmless but idiots nonetheless. It is a village or did that escape you?

Guest Marko69

They're harmless but idiots nonetheless. It is a village or did that escape you?

Yeah, but being such a small village i'd assumed the best. Not to worry though, they can't be as bad as what we have here in Hull!

Guest Marko69

never been in foyers but i'm sure its better than hull. :rotflmao:

Look forward to your first summary of your first match.

By the way, don't want to spark anything up again, but are you pro-brew (they are slowly disappearing) or anti-brew?

I've only lived in Hull 5-years and I seriously can't stand the place!

Not made my mind up on Brew yet. Not seen any live action so I can't really comment. But i'll give him a few games :thumb04:

never been in foyers but i'm sure its better than hull. :rotflmao:

Look forward to your first summary of your first match.

By the way, don't want to spark anything up again, but are you pro-brew (they are slowly disappearing) or anti-brew?

I've only lived in Hull 5-years and I seriously can't stand the place!

Not made my mind up on Brew yet. Not seen any live action so I can't really comment. But i'll give him a few games :thumb04:

I used to visit a place close to Hull years ago to visit friends, Berverley I think it was called, thought it was a nice wee place

Guest Marko69

Greetings and salutations! What type of work are you looking for uphere?

Well i've got a courier job all but tied up now, although nothings been finalised yet. Still got my eye out!

Greetings and salutations! What type of work are you looking for uphere?

Well i've got a courier job all but tied up now, although nothings been finalised yet. Still got my eye out!

A courier from Hull now living in Foyers?

Whatever you do, don't ask what's in the package. :rotflmao: