FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Fraser Dropped - Courier

skifreak

Looking back to last weekends game against Rangers. If you study the free kick which Mike spilled for the opening goal, I believe he saw it late and the shot looked pretty ferocious. I have seen worse from top class keepers. I am sure we would all like Boruc to play for ICT, but look at some of the blunders he has made. The problem for Mike is the defence, or lack of defence, in front of him. He can't perform miracles.

Time is a great healer..........we seemed to think that Broonie was a top class keeper but we all appear to have selective amnesia and all his blunders are a distant memory. He was much worse than Mike Fraser at coming to meet the ball, crosses, kicking and general control of his penalty box. The only trait that Fraser carried on from Broonie was the inability to save penalty kicks.

Anyway, Esson looks a decent keeper as well and maybe this will keep them both on their toes.

Mike Fraser will come back a better keeper for this, I hope it is with this club though.

totally agree a young keeper that will come back and beat an even better keeper in years to come, Boruc in the celtic eyes is one of their best and still makes mistakes, ike will come back a better keeper