FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

ICT -V- Falkirk : Matchnight Thread

Scotty

ICT -V- FALKIRK

Tulloch Caledonian Stadium, Inverness, 7:45pm

**NEW** - Discuss it during the game in the CHATROOM

Audio Coverage

Match Feed (UK Only)

Sportsound/Open All Mics Feed (Worldwide)

Livescores

SKY SPORTS

BBC - ICT Live Text

P&J - ICT Live Text

SportBox

Sporting Life

Lineups

(click for full size image)

post-2-1226517833_thumb.png

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

* no change on team selection from Hibs game,,,, thought Barrowman might have replaced Vigars since us being the home team.... but if its not :rotflmao: broken, why fix it????

how u no this?

and surely we aint still playing 4-5-1 at home again :thumb04:

same team tonight, with either imirie or cowie pushing up to support wood. why change anything apart from pushing a player further up to support wood. im very glad they haven't changed barrowman for vigurs, we only seem to win games when vigurs is playing, has noone noticed that????

same team tonight, with either imirie or cowie pushing up to support wood. why change anything apart from pushing a player further up to support wood. im very glad they haven't changed barrowman for vigurs, we only seem to win games when vigurs is playing, has noone noticed that????

hope your right caleyP.

hope your right caleyP.

me too :rotflmao:

can anyone tell me where i can listen to the game on the radio as i cant make the game tonight as i have to drive down the road?? cheers

hope your right caleyP.

me too :rotflmao:

can anyone tell me where i can listen to the game on the radio as i cant make the game tonight as i have to drive down the road?? cheers

Heard its open all mikes on radio scotland 810mw

hope your right caleyP.

me too :thumb04:

Heard its open all mikes on radio scotland 810mw

thanks Brewnoclue :rotflmao:

In the Hibs game was Imrie played as a striker or a roving mid? Are we 4-5-1 or 4-4-2?

Imrie played as a right midfielder at Hibs. When we have the ball, Imrie and Cowie support Wood, when we don't, they get back and defend.

I have no problem with 4-5-1 at home as long as we get a result.