ICT -V- Falkirk : Matchnight Thread

Scotty

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I dont see what all the calls for consistency is about...we are consistant, consistantly sh1t! Interupted with the odd blip in the shape of a good performance

Edited by SMEE

subbing your 2 strikers at half time smacks of desperation to me.

Vigurs is a midfielder.

I will give Brewster credit for making a change so early. He has been slagged off many times for not making changes until it is too late ... at least this time it looks like he knows we have been ***** and is trying to change it around !

Unfortunately Brew is playing it safe and he probably feels that he will be exonerated by playing the same 11 and the same formation again - well the selection is flawed fer a start (always was) and playing at home is different to playing away.

He sticks by Wood and then he hooks him (again) - what the **** is he playing at ?

Shurely - as the radio is suggesting - he is not playing defensively and on the counter.

Is he playing Cowie and Imrie on the wrong flank - may suggest to the few Brewites that this is NOT working.

Where did he play Vigurs ?

How has Proctor fared ?

How much more of this tactical ineptitude do we have to suffer ?