FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Adults Wearing Football Shirts

Renegade

48 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of adults wearing football shirts?

• Right
    • Wrong

What do you think of adults wearing football shirts? Personally I think it's quite sad. Which reminds me that ICT (along with Rangers) are the first teams to bring out an XXXXXL shirt. I reckon if you can let yourself get to that size, you don't deserve a shirt.

Edited by Renegade

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What do you think of adults wearing football shirts? Personally I think it's quite sad. Which reminds me that ICT (along with Rangers) are the first teams to bring out an XXXXXL shirt. I reckon if you can let yourself get to that size, you don't deserve a shirt.

Q CaleyD

Depends on the situation. If I were a weegie then maybe I would all the time. As it is mine are a collection and only the current ones are worn on matchdays. Even when I'm offshore. But thats just to wind up the minnions from Aberdire.

I wear mine to the football (sometimes) and also when I am playing football. The other half also wears it at night.

I wouldn't wear it any other time unless ICT or playing football are involved.

Choosing what to wear is down to the environment you will be in. Adults wearing football shirts looks wrong in certain circumstances but there is nothing wrong with an adult wearing a team shirt to the match or down the beach/park with their kids on a hot summer's day for example.

personally i only wear one to play football in, not much call for it anywhere else IMO

By that attitude I suppose you should wear boxer shorts only if you plan on competing in a boxing match that day. :thumb04: :rotflmao:

What do you think of adults wearing football shirts? Personally I think it's quite sad.]/b]

:rotflmao: How is it sad?

I don't see anything wrong with it.

I find it funny though, when you go down to Glasgow, and see a middle aged man, with a Rangers or Celtic shellsuit on and diamond earrings :thumb04:

personally i only wear one to play football in, not much call for it anywhere else IMO

By that attitude I suppose you should wear boxer shorts only if you plan on competing in a boxing match that day. :thumb04: :rotflmao:

:018:

lucky i dont wear grandad shirts, would set tongues wagging!!

What I find really sad is people looking for sadness in others' joy.

Ah yes , the joy of putting on your shirt with your name on the back and pretending your a football player :rotflmao:

LOL no! The sadness of having nothing better to do but criticise other people. I rarely wear a football shirt, barring match days and hot days, and I would never get my or anyone else's name on the back but it does not put me up nor down whether someone else wants to, different people take their joy from different sources

The sadness of having nothing better to do but criticise other people.

Sorry to p1ss on your parade mate but I have lots of better things to do , all I stated was that I felt adults with their name on the back of a shirt were sad , and they are .

1-1Gits02.jpg

Safe to say you've got your name on your shirt birdog ? :thumb04:

Nope, that would be sad, just thought I'd have a little fishing trip in this thread. Been back from sea two days after spending New Year in ShetShitland and feeling kind of mischievous. Good to reel one in on the first cast though :rotflmao:

Personally, I think this topic is quite sad. Your post basically slags off anyone who wears a shirt and those who are overweight. They don't deserve a shirt, who are you to decide?

I am sure you do many things that others may think are sad, lets just hope they are the bigger person and can let you get on with your life.

Aye right , i bet your sitting at your computer with your birdog top on pretending to be the next Barry Wilson . :rotflmao:

No mun! Davide Xausa.

rdin855l.jpg

Aye, see what happens when you go fishing! some times ya catch the wrong thing.

Anyway, wouldnt wear a top, even though i did wear Grantys old strip i won on the internutters draw - just for a few hours mind, anyway its shrunk or something now, but i wouldnt wear it anyway, leave that for the younger ones.

What I find really sad are the adults with their name on the back of a top .

I've got that. Safer than getting a players name and number on your shirt in case they leave. And if you get your nickname on it it can be a bit more unique.

I like my one but others might prefer an actual footballers name on theirs.