FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Congratulations to Calum & Jill

Scotty

I know this is not really ICT related, but as many of our regular posters know Calum and Jill from here or the Innes then I am pulling founder privileges and posting a thread here to congratulate them on the arrival of their new wee one.

According to the extremely happy message on my answer machine today, baby Kyle arrived yesterday and mother and baby are doing fine ....... it sounded like father wasnt doing too bad either !

Kyle David

Born 7.16am Wed 14th January - 6llb 13oz

Brother for Abbie Louise

The perfect little family - all doing tremendously well.

Congratulations from Kay & David

Edited by Guzz

Congratulations guys.

After speaking to Jill at the game on Saturday, I'm sure she won't be too upset that little Kyle turned up a couple of weeks early. Also good that he has managed to arrive when there are a couple of weeks before our next home game. (think the due date was 1st Feb - home to Celtic - good boy arriving sharpish :-) )

Really delighted for them all, take care x

Don't know the guys involved but Gratz to you anyway.

@ Dalneighcaley read the opening post mate. This is the most widely read board and obviously Scotty wanted to make sure the news is widely read, I would imagine that Callum and Jill are well known to a lot of users. Good news should always be welcomed on this board :rotflmao:

Edited by birdog

Dalneigh Caley: The original 'crew' of ICT supporters that started in the Caley Inn were myself, Big Stu, his brother Ross and Calum ... we were soon joined by the likes of the Gringos and a few other out-of-towners including Jill, Seoras, Govan Jaggie and others, and over time this band of "Internutters" grew and developed on here and in the Caley Inn and then when that bar went downhill, we moved to the Innes Bar and it continued to develop from there. As far as I am concerned, posting in this forum is absolutely relevant as they met through their passion for ICT, continue to support the club as long term season ticket holders, and are friends of many of the people on here.

If thats not good enough reason, then as I said above, I will claim site founder privileges for posting my congratulations to a pair of good friends. :rotflmao: