Anticipation And Concern

Not sure of Butchers pedigree but I hope he makes an impact - a "yes" man he is not.

He should have the respect and the aura to pump up the passion and he may attract some more (unfortunately) loan signings in fer the cause. A temporary fix but a necessity given the Boards blunderings.

But who is going to guide him in the next very important three games ? That is a big worry of mine. Butcher and Malpas are starting from scratch - He couldnt have learned much from Tynie apart from seeing clearly who should be starting - I count that as 5.

Cellic is the perfect start fer him - he has nowt to lose and everything to gain - the performances will be more important than the result.

But what about the selection, the formation and the tactics - he will have to rely on the numpties who have been picking the team fer months.

Now Butcher will inevitably see through them and change it - but we dont have the time and that worries me.

We are on the edge of a cliff holding on by the tips of our fingers

Not sure of Butchers pedigree but I hope he makes an impact - a "yes" man he is not.

He should have the respect and the aura to pump up the passion and he may attract some more (unfortunately) loan signings in fer the cause. A temporary fix but a necessity given the Boards blunderings.

But who is going to guide him in the next very important three games ? That is a big worry of mine. Butcher and Malpas are starting from scratch - He couldnt have learned much from Tynie apart from seeing clearly who should be starting - I count that as 5.

Cellic is the perfect start fer him - he has nowt to lose and everything to gain - the performances will be more important than the result.

But what about the selection, the formation and the tactics - he will have to rely on the numpties who have been picking the team fer months.

Now Butcher will inevitably see through them and change it - but we dont have the time and that worries me.

There were a lot of plusses in the way John Doc set up the team at Tynie.....

But for a couple of questionable refereeing decisions we should have taken at least 1 point from that one.

The Doc should be consulted over the lineup/tactics for the Celtic game. If the players perform to their capabilities a decent result will not be beyond them.

Johndo, you know how the whole "Change" thing works. People would be going through a roller-coaster of emotions regardless of who had been appointed, it's just that different people would have been at different stages along the path than they are now depending on who their favoured choice had been.

Dont know what my emotions are on this one, I am happy that the club did not go back for a ex employee, it very rarely works in football, could the club of got anyone with a better pedigree than TB who knows, will it work or wont it, only time will tell. What this appointment does do is to start a new chapter for the club and hopefully bring stability and a solid foundation to build on and improve.

There were a lot of plusses in the way John Doc set up the team at Tynie.....

But for a couple of questionable refereeing decisions we should have taken at least 1 point from that one.

The Doc should be consulted over the lineup/tactics for the Celtic game. If the players perform to their capabilities a decent result will not be beyond them.

Gatheussi at right Back ? Rosscoe and Duncan in central midfield ? Cowie gawd knows where ? Wood up front on his own ? Taking on Proctor ? Putting Munro at left back ? Hooking Vigurs ? Putting Black on the bench with no thought of playing him ? Taking on Rooney with five minutes to play.

We stayed in the game becos of two great dead ball goals methinks.

Guest GotheTshirt

Enjoy the atmosphere on Saturday then Sponge -------- -er,soak it up..Sponge! :rotflmao:

Hope it is a full house with lots of noise and support for a gutsy performance.

I'm not sure there will be much of an atmosphere at TCS on Saturday... :thumb04:

Edited by GotheTshirt

Well it's been a few days now since their appointment to the ICT job and, for whatever reason, I still can't find any 'excitment' about it in my veins. I really hope it all works out fine but reports that TB doesn't think it's his job to motivate players concerns me. I think the boys need motivating....or is TB's appointment in itself enough to do that?

IHE is right when he says "We are on the edge of a cliff holding on by the tips of our fingers" but is TB the Rescue Helicopter that we desperately need. All will be revealing in the fullness of time and I truely hope there is enough fuel left in the helicopter before it runs out and it has to return to base leaving us dangling?

We have, I believe, a good chance of grabbing a favourable result on Sunday. Celtic were taken to extra time in the CIS Cup semi and may be weary but they have strength in depth and will still be capable, as we all know, of putting a team out to beat any SPL side.

Well it's been a few days now since their appointment to the ICT job and, for whatever reason, I still can't find any 'excitment' about it in my veins. I really hope it all works out fine but reports that TB doesn't think it's his job to motivate players concerns me. I think the boys need motivating....or is TB's appointment in itself enough to do that?

IHE is right when he says "We are on the edge of a cliff holding on by the tips of our fingers" but is TB the Rescue Helicopter that we desperately need. All will be revealing in the fullness of time and I truely hope there is enough fuel left in the helicopter before it runs out and it has to return to base leaving us dangling?

We have, I believe, a good chance of grabbing a favourable result on Sunday. Celtic were taken to extra time in the CIS Cup semi and may be weary but they have strength in depth and will still be capable, as we all know, of putting a team out to beat any SPL side.

I have no doubt that he can manouvre the chopper into position - I am more worried who is going to bale out of the fecker and carry us to safety - Maurice Malpas ? Pity the crew didnt have more local knowledge and werent being shown the rope by the village eejits.