FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Killie Game Travel From Edinburgh & Fife

Thedoomed

Guys,

I run a Killie Supporters Club in Edinburgh and we've 5 or spare seats for the game on Saturday. Given the weather etc I thought I'd see if any Caley fans would prefer to join us rather than take the car/train as I know there are a fair few in the area.

Leaving Edinburgh 9am; picking up at Forth Bridge and Dunfermline. ?15 adults, ?8 kids.

Will be dropping off in Perth in way back too.

Genuine offer, we share travel with one of the Aberdeen clubs for games involving the two clubs and never have any bother.

If anyone in interested drop me an email on info@ed-killie.co.uk or 07814 02 33 79.

Enjoy the game; but not too much :rotflmao:

got my train tickets a few days ago...never mind, thanks anyway

Re: Thedoomed any connection to those punk geniuses The Damned?

None at all ;-)

Kind of thought most of you would be already booked up on the train with it being cheaper! However, if you know a few Caley fans in the area and would be interested in a bus to games involving both clubs feel free to drop me a PM. Sadly I dont think there's a bus going up in March but that may change.

Still 4 seats remaing if its any good to anyone.

nice offer "Thedoomed", feel free to make a similar one on the boards the next time the sides meet. One of the best away days I had was the "28 minute" game in Killie a few years back ..... we had pre-match drinks in a pub not far from the ground and when it was called off, went back to the same pub for the rest of the evening ..... met up with a lot of Killie fans and had a great time .... think we left a lot later than we would have had the game gone the full 90 minutes :rotflmao:

did they get to the game in time today?

Yep left Edinburgh bang on time - stopped at Aviemore for over an hour for food, booze and snowball fights - and arrived at the stadium around 2:20pm.

Made it back in good time too - despite the efforts of some moronic white van driver almost wiping out two of our buses overtaking on a snow-covered party of the A9 :rotflmao: