FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Gers Wednesday

Joonya

Guest Muir-Jaggie

well there should be somewhere prob in the inverness are only but since its rangers it should be on. killie v celtic is on setanta so if theres a goal in any of the games they will show it while the game is on or at half time. they always do that

Thanks!

Wish Setanta would start to change the fixtures they show it's always the same! Even Hearts vs Motherwell would be different!

Or Diego's v Perth.

There will be a live stream some where you can watch it live on the net, done that before. I'll find out and toot le fruit let you know. Back on the bus but no drinking till perth

Thanks!

Wish Setanta would start to change the fixtures they show it's always the same! Even Hearts vs Motherwell would be different!

Or Diego's v Perth.

There will be a live stream some where you can watch it live on the net, done that before. I'll find out and toot le fruit let you know. Back on the bus but no drinking till perth

Mon the penguins!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let me know if you find anything to watch it on.

Steaming in for 3 points tomorrow!!!!

Guest Caleylass

Radio Clyde (Clyde 1 or Clyde 2) normally do a live broadcast if Rangers or Celtic are playing mid week or at a different time at the weekend from other matches. But I think Celtic are also playing tomorrow night, so I dont fink there will be a live broadcast, but bear them in mind when we play either one of them again........ you can tune in live on the web

Guest Caleylass

Id love to go too....... I remember the last time I was at Ibrox watching Rangers v ICT, back in Oct 2006 when Graham Bayne won it for us.... I was sitting in the Rangers I was near the home side next, and I had to sit on my hands when the goal was scored and had stop myself from from laughing.... and out of the corner of my eye watching you guys jump for joy.... :rotflmao: but had a huge grin on my face for days especially listening to all the hype on the radio and at work that we dared beat Rangers tee hee

Okay after much deliberation and even more persuasion from Maimie, I have decided to go tomorrow. We're going down by train and staying over. Should have time for a bit of shopping in the afternoon before meeting up with the troops for pre match drinkies. :rotflmao:

Really looking forward to it now.

Okay after much deliberation and even more persuasion from Maimie, I have decided to go tomorrow. We're going down by train and staying over. Should have time for a bit of shopping in the afternoon before meeting up with the troops for pre match drinkies. :rotflmao:

Feel free to come along to Brechins for a small sherry. Out of Govan Subway and keep walking straight until you get to the pub.

Feel free to come along to Brechins for a small sherry. Out of Govan Subway and keep walking straight until you get to the pub.

See you there. Our train gets in at the back of 2, so I think we should make it to Brechins in plenty of time. :thumb04:

See you there. Our train gets in at the back of 2, so I think we should make it to Brechins in plenty of time. :thumb04:

Will probably be in from around 5pm but I am sure IHE will want to be in as soon as the Gregs Steak bake is eaten around 4!

Edited by Govan Jaggie

just a bit??????? :thumb04:

I'm going to manage to get to Ibrox tomorrow with my son and a couple of friends.

Unfortunately, and I hate doing this, I'll be amoungst Rangers fans. Late notice so I'll have to buy a ticket at the ground. So I'll have to do the same as Caleylass did a couple of years ago and try and restrain myself when we score the winner !

COME ON THE CALEY JAGS !

Guest Muir-Jaggie

I'm going to manage to get to Ibrox tomorrow with my son and a couple of friends.

Unfortunately, and I hate doing this, I'll be amoungst Rangers fans. Late notice so I'll have to buy a ticket at the ground. So I'll have to do the same as Caleylass did a couple of years ago and try and restrain myself when we score the winner !

COME ON THE CALEY JAGS !

can you no go to rangers ticket office and ask for a ticket for the caley end?? just say you lost yours or left it on the train something like that

COME ON THE CALEY JAGS !

Phone the ICT ticket office first thing and I'm sure someone will take your tickets down on the bus and meet you at the ground. Supporters buses just park across the road so it would be easy to meet them on arrival.

Phone the ICT ticket office first thing and I'm sure someone will take your tickets down on the bus and meet you at the ground.

That's my plan. I didn't think i would make this game but fortune fell on me today like a last minute Djebi-Zadi winner. See you all in Brechins.