FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

David Proctor

Hearach

Is it my imagination or has david Proctor become one of our best players in recent weeks? Seems to give 100% in all games - okay makes odd mistake, but hey who is perfect?

I have been critical of him in the past but he has certainly impressed me recently. long may he continue playing his socks off.

Is it my imagination or has david Proctor become one of our best players in recent weeks? Seems to give 100% in all games - okay makes odd mistake, but hey who is perfect?

I have been critical of him in the past but he has certainly impressed me recently. long may he continue playing his socks off.

I agree...

Strangely....he's been immense since Brewster left.

Maybe because he is not playing in the middle of defence....

Anyway i thought he was very quiet on saturday, didnt do bugger all really and was no danger to well'

Proc is playing in the right position and is relishing the chance to shine. I think saturday was one of those days where the whole team were crap and I wouldn't single out individuals for that.

I would agree with that.

I really dont think we were that bad, but decided to withhold my customary GFS MOM Bottle of 20 year old Malt. Agree on Proctor, well worthy of his current starts. Like someone said, like he has been released from an evil spell. Long may Bambi run!

I haven't seen the last two games but in the two before that (Tannadice and Killie Cup) i thought Proctor was solid enough defensively and played simple passes well but lacked creativity. The same could be said for most of our midfield. I see Proctor's stint in right midfield as a stop-gap. While he may have a future at the club as a full-back, we need more dynamic players in midfield in the long term.

Guest Muir-Jaggie

one thing he needs to work on is closing players down. last few games i've always seen rossco have to deal with 2 players running down the wing and you can just see proctor jogging back to help.

hes being playing 110% each game and hopefully he'll keep it up till the end of season

I haven't seen the last two games but in the two before that (Tannadice and Killie Cup) i thought Proctor was solid enough defensively and played simple passes well but lacked creativity. The same could be said for most of our midfield. I see Proctor's stint in right midfield as a stop-gap. While he may have a future at the club as a full-back, we need more dynamic players in midfield in the long term.

Spot on Stan - I drift back to his display at Clyde in the Championship winning penultimte game. He has suffered by walking in Rosscoe's shadow and he may well have had a run last season if it hadnt been for injury and very untimely suspensions. He is another stop gap in midfield who has taken the opportunity to impress. I reckon that he may be the first choice right back next season.

And playing him in central defence is yet another clear feckin farce we suffered under Brewster and the muppets.

Spot on Stan - I drift back to his display at Clyde in the Championship winning penultimte game. He has suffered by walking in Rosscoe's shadow and he may well have had a run last season if it hadnt been for injury and very untimely suspensions. He is another stop gap in midfield who has taken the opportunity to impress. I reckon that he may be the first choice right back next season.

And playing him in central defence is yet another clear feckin farce we suffered under Brewster and the muppets.

He was dynamic enough against Hibs to put the ball in the net, and again against Rangers to win the penalty!

He was dynamic enough against Hibs to put the ball in the net, and again against Rangers to win the penalty!

He came tearing in for that half-chance when Weir misheeded. He left the old-timer no choice.

Guest CaleyJAGGIE

hes improvemented so much under butcher. i would never of thought proctor at right mid either. hopefuly he can keep it up!