FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Sub Keeper?

Renegade

wheres zibi when we need him :rotflmao:

Zibi is still without a club atm. i wonder why?? :thumb04:

Only alternative left is too recall McNulty or tempt Garden to play for the day.

Do the club actually plan to appeal Esson's red card??

Zibi's just signed for Onstad in Poland.

That must have literally been within the last couple of days.

Aren't coaches allowed to register themselves as players? I seem to recall Duncan Shearer doing that a few years ago.

I think they need to register as player / coach at the beginning of the season or when they take the job. I dont think they can decide to fit themselves into a team without being registered as one of that teams players.

Hopefully some of Terry's mates will come up with a loan keeper..........Scott Gallacher at Rangers???

After his showing on Saturday at Ibrox, if the under 19s Wilson is on the bench this coming Saturday, everyone better keep their fingers (and everything else) crossed that Mikey doesn't get injured or red-carded. No way is Wilson an SPL goalie - maybe in several years to come but certainly not now.

Guest Muir-Jaggie

After his showing on Saturday at Ibrox, if the under 19s Wilson is on the bench this coming Saturday, everyone better keep their fingers (and everything else) crossed that Mikey doesn't get injured or red-carded. No way is Wilson an SPL goalie - maybe in several years to come but certainly not now.

He will be on the bench cant see anything happening to fraser. Hearts have done this heaps of times when there keepers are out the put young mark ridgers on the bench

Guest Muir-Jaggie

Get Jim Calder back. As he has a already got the team kit.

If not get Barrowman to be sub keeper. He cant play anywhere else. :thumb04:

He's no good with the ball at his feet i for one dont want to see what he's like with his hands :rotflmao:

Guest Muir-Jaggie

I take it ICT haven't loaned anyone in then.

No. They had a 5pm deadline on wednesday i think but since terry was away i dont think MM would have being aloud to take in a keeper without Terry being there

I take it ICT haven't loaned anyone in then.

No. They had a 5pm deadline on wednesday i think but since terry was away i dont think MM would have being aloud to take in a keeper without Terry being there

I doubt that Terry been away would have affected taking in a loan keeper, I am sure that Terry would have been communicating with MM while he was away. The reason a loan keeper was not taken in is they would have had to take him in until the end of the season while he would probably only be needed for 1 game on the bench.

Nice of you to instill some confidence in the lad before he's even pulled on a jersey. He's 17 ffs. He never asked to be in this position and he's likely to be nervous as hell. An apprentice being thrown in at the deep end. Of course he's not an SPL goalie. That'll take another half dozen years of learning before it's likely to come to fruition and I'm sure he's well aware of that but at least he's there to make up the numbers.

Here's the thing though. I wouldn't be surprised to see Fraser go off injured in the next game, if St. Mirren know about the situation then they'll be knocking into him at every opportunity. Simple, if Fraser goes off, then St. Mirren go home with all three points.