FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Get Vigurs Back In The Team?

dreamers

think we are missing this young lad, we lack imagination and quality in the team which has improved but still isn't as good as it could be. Vigurs was playing so well when butcher was introduced, so why has he not featured since...we need our best players playing. does it not worry people a little that we are wasting such a talent?

just wondered what peoples thoughts were on this?

Very much agreed.

I think he's not playing due to the fact were trying to include all the most experienced players we have. But someone needs to show Butch the tape showing his goal against Partick. His technique and ability in dead ball situations are good and given the fact we lack any real threat down the left i say yes to him being back in the team.

Very much agreed.

I think he's not playing due to the fact were trying to include all the most experienced players we have. But someone needs to show Butch the tape showing his goal against Partick. His technique and ability in dead ball situations are good and given the fact we lack any real threat down the left i say yes to him being back in the team.

Butch has put him to the bottom of the pecking list - I would be interested to know why ? I would be playing him in left mid as soon as possible - I would be happy enuff with McBain in there as well.

i was impressed with vigurs against rangers in january, when we lost 3-0. he stood out for me, although he couldnt put his shots away!

we still have the same problem though - we dont have a striker that can put the ball in the net. an even bigger problem is getting the ball to a strikable position too mind you.

Guest Muir-Jaggie

i was impressed with vigurs against rangers in january, when we lost 3-0. he stood out for me, although he couldnt put his shots away!

we still have the same problem though - we dont have a striker that can put the ball in the net. an even bigger problem is getting the ball to a strikable position too mind you.

I remeber vigurs having a cracking game against rangers. The shot just before half time hitting the side netting :rotflmao: . I would say put rooney back on the bench thats what hes good for coming off the bench. Wood give the young boy some time yet so bench him. Imrie maybe put him left wing or something. Foran, Odhiambo & Morais any of them i think can do the job for us all got pace and always trying to win the ball. As for barrowsh*te just drop him from the whole team

think we are missing this young lad, we lack imagination and quality in the team which has improved but still isn't as good as it could be. Vigurs was playing so well when butcher was introduced, so why has he not featured since...we need our best players playing. does it not worry people a little that we are wasting such a talent?

just wondered what peoples thoughts were on this?

think you're absolutely spot on mate

can't imagine he is a bad trainer if Brewster played him... might just be a clash of personalities, either way he should be playing

I'd be puting Vigurs in as soon ASAP.

I would love to see the guy in your picture back at ICT.

Just because he aint in my first team for the "Team for St Mirren" thread doesn't mean I wouldn't bring him on at some point.

No. He's one to save until we are safe. His tackling is mince. I couldn't care less if he is a flair player he can do it all he wants once we are safe. Fact is we are in a bottom six scrap and we need all the battlers to scrap for everything and I honestly think his tackling is useless and he switches off far too often.

I was referring to Juanjo.

I miss the spark that he used to bring to the field.....and the head over heels celebration. :rotflmao:

I was really dissapointed when Brewster chose not to re-sign him.

My mistake, I thought you meant Vigurs.

ICT desperatley need a player like Juanjo just now (

), someone who's got a bit of flair, but I don't know if he still has it unfortunately.

Tbh i would rather see Vigurs AND Juanjo back in the Caley. He may not quite be the player he once was but Brewster said himself he looked decent in training when he came back on trial but i think we didn't sign because we got Barrowman instead which quite frankly has proved to be the wrong call, so far.

Guest Muir-Jaggie

So where is juanjo now??? Last i remeber he was training with county :rotflmao:

Edited by Muir-Jaggie