FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Playing For Managers Future

Guest Mahonio

should play the speach from 'Any Given Sunday' that always inspires players. my mate who is at QOTS now said when he was at Queens park billy stark played that in the playoff final.

either that or get a dvd done of all the good stuff the players have done this year and play that to them, get them really fired up.

hopefully the home support will be the 12th man for the team.

My biggest worry about the possible departure of Butcher, would be that Malpas would probably get the job. No thanks I could do better myself.

I don't understand this. Butcher has said in the press that Malpas is responsible for tactics and that his own role is more public relations. So I put it to you that Malpas is the genius behind our revival!!

I'll take that with a large pinch of salt cause if that were completely true then Malpas would've succeeded at being manager of Motherwell and Swindon, both of which were managerial disasters.

I don't think our management team will leave should we be relegated, I think (and hope) they have more integrity.

Money wise Falkirk are the team to go down, they've lots of money from the cup final and their run in the league cup and are also in Europe next season. But not that that matters really...

I don't think our management team will leave should we be relegated, I think (and hope) they have more integrity.

Not sure about integrity... but they certainly won't leave... They've got an 18 month contract...

Not sure about integrity... but they certainly won't leave... They've got an 18 month contract...

TB & MM have got contracts for 18 months. What about the other coachs???