FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Michael Fraser

Kylef

So can you only sign a pre-contract when you have 6 months left on your contract???

or

Can a player sign a 2 year deal with a club and then another club opens talks with the player can he sign a pre-contract after he just signed a contract??? (and he would join that club aftwer he finished his 2 year deal with the club he is at)

I think it was because of false hope though, and people speculating and creating rumours - some said the board would be able to keep him if they wanted to (money wise aswell), Terry said he wanted to do everything possible to keep him etc. It wasnt that hard to believe he might stay.

Only if folk are very easily led on. There was and is no chance of Ian Blac staying at ICT as soon as he signed that pre contract.

Very true. No way he will stay. There is one poster in particular who has stated time and time again that SHE knows he's staying. Not true!!

She talks complete rubbish, I don't know why she pretends to know him or if she actually does know him she doesn't know him very well as Ian Black bought a house in Edinburgh a while ago. Before her latest blabber about him maybe staying.

I think it was because of false hope though, and people speculating and creating rumours - some said the board would be able to keep him if they wanted to (money wise aswell), Terry said he wanted to do everything possible to keep him etc. It wasnt that hard to believe he might stay.

Only if folk are very easily led on. There was and is no chance of Ian Blac staying at ICT as soon as he signed that pre contract.

Very true. No way he will stay. There is one poster in particular who has stated time and time again that SHE knows he's staying. Not true!!

She talks complete rubbish, I don't know why she pretends to know him or if she actually does know him she doesn't know him very well as Ian Black bought a house in Edinburgh a while ago. Before her latest blabber about him maybe staying.

Yeah. I'm going to change my user name to Sarah Rebrov and write how I know things, you don't, and watch this space, for Sergi Rebrov will be playing up front for ICT next season.