FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Michael Fraser

Kylef

Never seen this posted yet, although might be somewhere else.

In the Daily Star sports pages today, there was a topic on Caley, and interview with Graeme Bennet.

Main thing i read at the end was that Michael Fraser was going to Motherwell, as to which Bennet replied "These sort of contracts arent legally binding, Terry and I are hoping we can talk Michael into a deal."

Good thing?

Oh, and another thing that was said was that ICT would survive relegation, alot better than other clubs should they go down, but their would have to be big cuts.

Least we know the money side would be OK - of course, nothing like playing in the SPL though.

Oh, and another thing that was said was that ICT would survive relegation, alot better than other clubs should they go down, but their would have to be big cuts.

Least we know the money side would be OK - of course, nothing like playing in the SPL though.

aye the money side of things might be ok but if we go down we're not likely to keep any of the better players and may find ourselves down in division one for a wee while. ICT cant afford to lose on sat and that has nothing to do with the financial side of things.

If we do go down we wont go right back up. Just look at the clubs who went down to the 1st division from the SPL they have found it really hard e.g. Livingston, Dundee, Partick Thistle and Dunfermline. Thats St Johnstone just back in the SPL after 6 years of being out of it well something like that

Yes I definetley view this as a statement that esson is gone. Also should caley go down they will not lose as many fans as Falkirk and St Mirren would. None of us would play The OF or other big supported clubs so would all lose that but we would big attendances for playing County. There are also many players out of contract so that helps the team greatly.

Guest WynessLegend

If we go down it's a bit of a disaster ................

If Fraser stays it's the end of the fecking world.

well with the players out of contract in the summer

and might not sign on for longer after summer

and esson possibly going and mikey fraser going

it would maybe take a couple seasons to rebuild

we could do with butcher and malpas being here longer than a year to rebuild but I doubt theyd want to be in the first division.

I've heard that alot in the last few days that TB and MM would go if the club went to the 1st division. Why would they??? They signed a contract for 18 months so they'll be with us next season no matter what league were playing in. They came in January and i dont know any manager that has signed a 18 month contract and the team he was managing in that short time and went down a division and so they left :lol:

I've heard that alot in the last few days that TB and MM would go if the club went to the 1st division. Why would they??? They signed a contract for 18 months so they'll be with us next season no matter what league were playing in. They came in January and i dont know any manager that has signed a 18 month contract and the team he was managing in that short time and went down a division and so they left :024:

it all depends in what's written in their contracts, they could have a get out clause due to the fact that they came in january and the team were sitting bottom so relegation was always a possibilty. so it just depends on that really. I would be suprised though if butcher left as i doubt there will be clubs lining up to get him if we get relegated.

I've heard that alot in the last few days that TB and MM would go if the club went to the 1st division. Why would they??? They signed a contract for 18 months so they'll be with us next season no matter what league were playing in. They came in January and i dont know any manager that has signed a 18 month contract and the team he was managing in that short time and went down a division and so they left :024:

it all depends in what's written in their contracts, they could have a get out clause due to the fact that they came in january and the team were sitting bottom so relegation was always a possibilty. so it just depends on that really. I would be suprised though if butcher left as i doubt there will be clubs lining up to get him if we get relegated.

Which club needs a manager???

I think TB will be very loyal to the club and at least see out his contract

Which club needs a manager???

I think TB will be very loyal to the club and at least see out his contract

read my post again, i said i doubt butcher will leave, i think he will stay but i was also saying that there's possibly a get out clause in his contract if we go down.

Can caley really stop the players from moving?

Inverness doesn't hold a lot for them.

But if we don't get relegated then I suppose Fraser and Black may not go :024: !

No chance

Can caley really stop the players from moving?

Inverness doesn't hold a lot for them.

But if we don't get relegated then I suppose Fraser and Black may not go :024: !

I wish people would drop this rubbish about Black staying. He is going to Hearts and there is no chance he will stay.

Never seen this posted yet, although might be somewhere else.

In the Daily Star sports pages today, there was a topic on Caley, and interview with Graeme Bennet.

Main thing i read at the end was that Michael Fraser was going to Motherwell, as to which Bennet replied "These sort of contracts arent legally binding, Terry and I are hoping we can talk Michael into a deal."

Good thing?

only two things worry me about saturday our goalkeeper who if he is going to motherwell what does saturday mean to him and as somebody else posted if he wasnt such a flapper we would be safe by now and our left back who will at one stage this season cost us dear with his defending??????????? Whatever saturday brings both these players are not part of a squad that I would pick for next season.

I'd rather look for 2 new keepers than look at keeping Fraser.

Is Esson def going in the summer???

Remember we still have Andy McNulty so maybe TB will give the lad a place on the bench this season.

I wish people would drop this rubbish about Black staying. He is going to Hearts and there is no chance he will stay.

It's one of the funniest things posted on this site by some people over the last few months. I am quite astonished some people actually believe this might be true.

I think it was because of false hope though, and people speculating and creating rumours - some said the board would be able to keep him if they wanted to (money wise aswell), Terry said he wanted to do everything possible to keep him etc. It wasnt that hard to believe he might stay.

I think it was because of false hope though, and people speculating and creating rumours - some said the board would be able to keep him if they wanted to (money wise aswell), Terry said he wanted to do everything possible to keep him etc. It wasnt that hard to believe he might stay.

Only if folk are very easily led on. There was and is no chance of Ian Blac staying at ICT as soon as he signed that pre contract.

Only if folk are very easily led on. There was and is no chance of Ian Blac staying at ICT as soon as he signed that pre contract.

Very true. No way he will stay. There is one poster in particular who has stated time and time again that SHE knows he's staying. Not true!!