Fans

DornochCaley

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, I am fairly intellegent. But maybe the fact im only coming up 16 is an indication at why i am an easy target?

I've no idea how old you are. The following contributed to my opinion of you:

1. Your comments about chucking stuff were daft.
  2. I challenged you to a fight on Dornoch beach... A fight involving a tennis racquet, batteries, drumsticks and a piano, yet you still thought I was being serious.

Seriously though, well done for starting this thread, everyone appreciates your sentiments. And well done for singing and trying to create a good atmosphere. The club needs fans like you, albeit without chucking stuff.

It's been a long and hard day, and there's a lot people want to say. However... before you post something which could get you in trouble if you said it to someone's face, please take 20 seconds to read it over before hitting the post button.

Please remember this is not a one-to-one chat forum for stuff that should be one-to-one - the PM facility is there for that - and consider other people read the site. I'm off to bed, keep it sensible - cheers!

thread closed. I got about half way through it and it is little more than a few people throwing personal insults back and forth. IF you want to do that, do it somewhere else.