FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Fans

DornochCaley

Some of us sung out hearts out today. We were chanting the team on and Sang the whole game, yet most the Part-timers just sat on their fat arses and watched us get relegated. It made me sick. But at the same time i am very happy with how we who did sing performed. About 20 of us stayed after the game to sing. We eventually got removed. And to those who did give it their all today, i say thank you.

Also, I think the song "Take my hand, take my whole life too. Cause i cant help, FAlling in love with you" Should be our anthyme. When we had our scarves raise singing that made my spine tingle. It was brilliant.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I was sitting in section E the day and i have to say WELL DONE to all the fans that sung there hearts out the day :025: well done and i hope your with us next season

Section E is where it's always at. When we went 1-0 down, where did Section G go? Sesh army my arse!

A tad harsh I feel DC. I also was in section E North Stand and I thought young and old sang, shouted, clapped and got behind the team. I was extremely proud of all the fans today who did their job very well in getting behind the team. As for part timers well it was great to see a full stadium today and maybe some of these folks will return. As for the boys left at the end well done to them but all I wanted to do was cry and find some alcohol - sad to hear they were asked to leave the stadium though as everyone was great today. Maybe the stewards were in too much of a hurry to get home. See u all next season.

I was sitting in section E the day and i have to say WELL DONE to all the fans that sung there hearts out the day :025: well done and i hope your with us next season

Section E is where it's always at. When we went 1-0 down, where did Section G go? Sesh army my arse!

I was also in Section E and was very impressed with the singing. I was also disgusted when i looked around down and saw the "fair weather" supporters sitting down like a bunch of melons. It drives me mad. Section G all but dissappeared after the goal.

I was also in Section E and was very impressed with the singing. I was also disgusted when i looked around down and saw the "fair weather" supporters sitting down like a bunch of melons. It drives me mad. Section G all but dissappeared after the goal.

Kiss my a*se Andrew.

I may have been one of about 5 but I assure you there was singing in G. I was there for ages after the final whistle and all!

Guest WynessLegend

Kiss my a*se Andrew.

I may have been one of about 5 but I assure you there was singing in G. I was there for ages after the final whistle and all!

You may kiss my arse as well Andrew.

You're way off the mark there.

Well, my mate and I are renewing ours.............and that was decided before todays game.........

I thought the support and shouting from the North Stand was perfect, well done all the shouters....and us, my voice needs a voddie

well done those that know what it's about.........

My season ticket is Section G and I stood for lots of the game today and sang as much as I could, clapped most of the game and ended up exhausted at the end - the atmosphere was great. I'll be back for next season, in Divison 1, and hope the singing is just as good then. Well done, fans, one and all.

The fans in the north stand were great

And not so great in the main stand

I would like to see a lot of the good noisy fans in the main stand at a few games next season, you may prefer the north stand but do it for the good of the club, They just wont sing and someone has to teach them.

Well done to all the good noisy fans today.

To the spectators, thanks for giving your money to the club.

and to the ones that have never been before,hope to see you next season.

My season ticket is Section G and I stood for lots of the game today and sang as much as I could, clapped most of the game and ended up exhausted at the end - the atmosphere was great. I'll be back for next season, in Divison 1, and hope the singing is just as good then. Well done, fans, one and all.

A girl singing at a football match :huh:

The fans in the north stand were great

And not so great in the main stand

I would like to see a lot of the good noisy fans in the main stand at a few games next season

The Main Stand is for the older ICT fans and fair play to them when the get the old C-A-L-E-Y chant going but i wish they would get involed more with the north stand