FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Team for county

fraser

Esson

Proctor Munro Bulvitis Djebi-Zadi

Hayes Cox Stratford Eagle

Foran Sanchez

On another note a joint comment from ICT and Ross County saying they want fans to arrive early for the match to make sure that most people get into the ground on time

Match report Attendence 681

a lot more than 681 there

I didnt arrive to the ground to 8:05 so when i came in i still paid to get in but i know for a fact there was people coming in 10 mins after me for free (as one was sitting beside me) so I would imagine thats why i looked like there was more than 681 there

Is it gonna be open all mics for Saturday? Hope so as I'm listening online from Stockport. If not do you reckon as it's a derby they'll be doin regular updates from TCS?

Really looking forward to this one, gutted I can't get North this weekend, but will be listening in online with a few beers - and with a Tinks fan who is parkin his car & staying at mine before flying out from Manc Airport on his hols.

Tell all the tinks you know, that we've all got Cox and you've no! :blink:

Match report Attendence 681

a lot more than 681 there

I didnt arrive to the ground to 8:05 so when i came in i still paid to get in but i know for a fact there was people coming in 10 mins after me for free (as one was sitting beside me) so I would imagine thats why i looked like there was more than 681 there

Double that attendance. For these sort of cup games I double what the offical attendance was to get the real attendance

Clubs always put lower attendances out in cup games becuase they have to share the gate receipts 50:50 with the away team. So giving a lower attendance than what really was their is a way of making a bit more money

Anyway back on topic it will be the same team the started against Dundee. We played really well so I dont see why we should change it

I do understand what people are saying about Eagle though. I have not be impressed with him but I still think he should start as we are not losing the games and if it's not brok dont fix it

With it being a nice night people were a bit more spread out and we even had a few in the uncovered ends....think that's why the crowd looked to be a bit more than what was reported.

BTW, for those interested, Albion Rovers had 25 fans there and I believe I can get the attendance split for future games.

Would expect 6000+ for the game on Saturday, really looking forward to it and the craic pre-match should hopefully be a bit better.

BTW, for those interested, Albion Rovers had 25 fans there and I believe I can get the attendance split for future games.

and they still made more noise than us :024:

I think youll find every team will make more noise than us this season :(

At home anyway. Think we'll have good voice at away games though

Thats Buckfast for you.

At home anyway. Think we'll have good voice at away games though

I only meant at home. We are so much better away as is everyteam

Dundee should have a brilliant home suport though. They have a bar in the stadium that you dont need to pay ?100 to get into. It was good for a pint before the game on saturday

-------------------------------------------------Esson----------------------------------------------

-------------------Bulvitis--------------------- Munro------------------- Djebi-Zadi--------------

-----------------------------------Cox--------------------- McBain---------------------------------

---Eagle-------------------------------------- Sanchez--------------------------------- Hayes-----

-----------------------------Foran------------------------------- Rooney----------------------------

Subs - Allison, Duff, Shinnie, Hastings, Duncan, Stratford