FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Desktop Thread

jaggie1994

I have no desktop wallpaper and the only files you ever find there are ones that I'm currently working on and want quick access too.....which I can't give a screenshot for due the confidential nature of some of them at the moment.

I'm probably a little old fashioned in that I use a lot of keyboard shortcuts instead of mouse clicks, so don't really need links and things on a desktop.

lol the one on the right is a link to a sport streaming website just for convenience.

oohh. never seen the name, only seen the logo.

limewire, naughty naughty....

Dornoch Caley (i.e D.C.) I am a patient Pimple, Hence my desire to assist you in your progress through the trials and tribulations of your next ten years.

"Wag" is an old English word for a droll, more than amusing ,fellow. The word is used in an impish sort of way by persons of quality (like your friends) to heap praise upon your evolving head in appreciation for your ongoing attempts to cause mirth. In short. thanks for making me laugh on a failrly continual but often less than consistent basis.

Something like the successful traits of a FOOL at Court who was often very amusing because his livelihood ,not to mention retention of his head, depended on it. In compensation for his efforts he was the only one at such Courts to be allowed to make jokes at the expense of the king because no one was supposed to ever take him seriously.

On the contrary, past records show that the said wacky lad was usually one of the most intelligent chaps around the throne, who had the ear of the king more often than not and played a very important part in passing on gossip and other important information to all and sundry and from them back to his Kingship in the interests of keeping the political intrigue within said Court under the king's control . Otherwise treachery might be the order of the day and we can't have that can we?

Just look upon S.P. as your avuncular Mentor and Protector and you will be O.K. and hope you enjoyed that little bit of titillating educational information at the end of your busy weekly schedule. :019: :thumb01n:

Now , back to the footy .

Dornoch Caley (i.e D.C.) I am a patient Pimple, Hence my desire to assist you in your progress through the trials and tribulations of your next ten years.

"Wag" is an old English word for a droll, more than amusing ,fellow. The word is used in an impish sort of way by persons of quality (like your friends) to heap praise upon your evolving head in appreciation for your ongoing attempts to cause mirth. In short. thanks for making me laugh on a failrly continual but often less than consistent basis.

Something like the successful traits of a FOOL at Court who was often very amusing because his livelihood ,not to mention retention of his head, depended on it. In compensation for his efforts he was the only one at such Courts to be allowed to make jokes at the expense of the king because no one was supposed to ever take him seriously.

On the contrary, past records show that the said wacky lad was usually one of the most intelligent chaps around the throne, who had the ear of the king more often than not and played a very important part in passing on gossip and other important information to all and sundry and from them back to his Kingship in the interests of keeping the political intrigue within said Court under the king's control . Otherwise treachery might be the order of the day and we can't have that can we?

Just look upon S.P. as your avuncular Mentor and Protector and you will be O.K. and hope you enjoyed that little bit of titillating educational information at the end of your busy weekly schedule. :003: :cdn-flag:

Now , back to the footy .

I can always count on you :thumb04: