FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

So who bought the new COD?

MrsICTFC

I got Forza 3 and Fifa10 all in the same month so Im not going for it, i wasnt a fan of the last lot so i'm going to wait and borrow it off my mate, he gets every new game out and just plays them for 2 weeks thats it, so ill let you's know what i think in about 2 weeks, NfS's my next buy.

• 3 weeks later...

I thought you'd ran for cover, it seems we are about the same level, that maps pants though!! Im getting the hang of it now, my mates finished this twice over, he has no life, i need to keep him busy!!

Ive not played the off line game yet, i was bullyed in to getting it for online play!! so ive got Fifa10 and Forza 3 sitting wasting away!! and in itching to get back on them too but i just cant stop CODing.. 2 lads from work and 4 of my mates have it and we're always on it... DC I didnt notice to be honest but I'll find you!! haha

I got it on Saturday. Started playing at at 12.30 that day and completed it by 6 on hardened. Now thats having no life :tonguecheek: :015: :015:

its imposible on vetran. but the online game is great and the graphics are superb

:D

Edited by dan_ict