FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

PC Controllers vs COD 6

CaleyMad

I am currently running Microsoft Windows Seven 64bit on my laptop and recently bought Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 for it. That works a treat. I also bought a Xbox 360 style pc controler for it as shown here.

After hours of trying i couldnt get the controller to work and eventually found out its a common problem. I then discovered that i had to download a XBCD driver from HERE

Eventually got it working on xbcd config but it still wasnt working on the game.

I then downloaded XPADDER and set it all up working perfectly.

It still isnt working on the game.

I go to the control page and try to change the button's from there but it isnt picking up my contoller for some strange reason. Anybody got an idea and using my mouse and keyboard isnt a good one.

Dude, try unistalling the game, with your new input device plugged in and re install it... pay attention to what your clicking when installing and make sure it looks at the control pad as input device....