FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Stadium ownership

TheKnowledge

I dont think folk have forgotten Krishima but at the moment are concerned with the team being at a critical time in our season. Getting points on board and staying in the promotion race is the most important thing concerning our club at the present time.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe most people are just concentrating on matters on the park, after all we could win the league.

Perhaps not forgotten by folk, but it is exactly attitudes like this that will ensure that the questions are never answered. Is it any wonder why the general public, generally disappoint me?

Am mesmorised by all these posts , and I fully udnerstand CB's stance, he's between a rock and the proverbial hard place.

This thread is much better than the did he didn't he thread.

Surely it is a matter of public record re' the ownership of the ground. Who are the faceless behind the companies, I guess one is company secretary but who is di Ciacca!!

Do you truly think an investigative journalist would be interested, in this story, what about the local press or are they scared of what they might unearth and lose advertising revenue.

I feel this saga will go on and on until the proverbial hits the fan!!!

Quote from The Scotsman

"Cesidio di Ciacca, a prominent Glasgow solicitor who has a past conviction for personal tax fraud.

McCabe confirmed Di Ciacca met the former executive chairman of Semple Cochrane, Clark, to discuss reaching an agreement for the case to end.

McCabe said: "They have had a constructive meeting but it was more about where the problems lay when Clark was there. We will review the situation after Monday but the key decision whether to go ahead will be made in consultation with Tulloch."

Di Ciacca will not be made a board member of the new company. He was a founding partner with Glasgow solicitor firm Semple Fraser Haniford and found guilty in 1994 at Glasgow Sheriff Court of failing to inform the Inland Revenue of an ?18,000 gain made from the sale of a plot of land in Bothwell."

The above story is about Tulloch Construction buying a Engineering firm.

McCabe is Kevin McCabe the Sheffield United Chairman.

Full article can be read here

http://business.scotsman.com/business/Semp...t-to.2339548.jp

By that argument, we should only worry about the stadium if the team are doing badly, or in the off-season...cannot see the logic in any of that. There is no correlation between wanting answers to the security of the club, where shareholders may have been duped, and wanting the team to win/be promoted. Supporting the club includes and extends beyond the pitch...it's possible to do more than one thing at a time! The board, would however, not agree with me on this one...

Am mesmorised by all these posts , and I fully udnerstand CB's stance, he's between a rock and the proverbial hard place.

This thread is much better than the did he didn't he thread.

Surely it is a matter of public record re' the ownership of the ground. Who are the faceless behind the companies, I guess one is company secretary but who is di Ciacca!!

Do you truly think an investigative journalist would be interested, in this story, what about the local press or are they scared of what they might unearth and lose advertising revenue.

I feel this saga will go on and on until the proverbial hits the fan!!!

Quote from The Scotsman

"Cesidio di Ciacca, a prominent Glasgow solicitor who has a past conviction for personal tax fraud.

McCabe confirmed Di Ciacca met the former executive chairman of Semple Cochrane, Clark, to discuss reaching an agreement for the case to end.

McCabe said: "They have had a constructive meeting but it was more about where the problems lay when Clark was there. We will review the situation after Monday but the key decision whether to go ahead will be made in consultation with Tulloch."

Di Ciacca will not be made a board member of the new company. He was a founding partner with Glasgow solicitor firm Semple Fraser Haniford and found guilty in 1994 at Glasgow Sheriff Court of failing to inform the Inland Revenue of an ?18,000 gain made from the sale of a plot of land in Bothwell."

The above story is about Tulloch Construction buying a Engineering firm.

McCabe is Kevin McCabe the Sheffield United Chairman.

Full article can be read here

http://business.scotsman.com/business/Semp...t-to.2339548.jp

Bearing in mind that story is from 2002, i aint sure why its so relevant