FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

The 12th man

SMEE

A small observation i have made this season.......is that the life seems to have drained from the majority of the ICT support. Even on Tuesday...in a derby game...i thought the "support" was poor...with almost polite/snooker applause for the goals. When the 4th went in today was more like how i remember it being. The majority were up and really celebrating . Thats how it should be for every goal. never ceases to amaze me how a few hundered supporters form another team cant make more noise than 2000+ ICT supporters. I reckon we have the most reserved support in the scottish game and think it must be hard for the player to get motivated at times. Coz...the support a team recieves can spur them on. As i say tho..its just an observation.

Edited by SMEE

The ICT support has always been pretty reserved at home, don't remember it ever being particularly raucous or intimidating apart from odd occasions, the 4th goal today being a prime example. It's a kinda old argument though, it's just the way the Highland support is.

I just find it noticibly flat this season for some reason...as you say...it has never been the noisiest support...but i remember we used to celebrate all goals more like the 4th today.

Smee, I could count on just one hand the number of Caley Thistle goals that were celebrated like the 4th today. I think your mind is playing tricks on you.

I always find myself less likely to chant at home matches than i am at away games for the reason that everyone else is quieter. In general away support is better and i have found us to be excellent fans on the road over the past few months. I haven't been to a home game this season so can't compare it to how it was in the past though.

My first home game of the season is against Dundee :lol:

Smee, I could count on just one hand the number of Caley Thistle goals that were celebrated like the 4th today. I think your mind is playing tricks on you.

DJS.....if you RE-READ what i sed.....was that we used to celebrate goals MORE LIKE the 4th today....rather than the cricket applause we have been getting this season.