FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Are there tickets available?

Throw a sickie :)

Unfortunately my arthritic knees are giving me jip and after going to the doctor in Lerwick I have been declared unfit for work so my missus is now looking for a ticket, can anyone help? :)

??

Unfortunately my arthritic knees are giving me jip and after going to the doctor in Lerwick I have been declared unfit for work so my missus is now looking for a ticket, can anyone help? :)

??

Tickets are still available from club shop but limited amount left in north stand

??

Tickets are still available from club shop but limited amount left in north stand

Cheers mate, anywhere will do even if I have to give up my seat for her and go into the Dundee end!

??

Cheers mate, anywhere will do even if I have to give up my seat for her and go into the Dundee end!

who said love is dead eh rev?

Meet you in the toilets again at half time, the password this week will be McFly, but it's a secret, so don't tell anyone.

Sorry mannie hobnobing it in the main stand this week, looking to meet a better class of toilet dweller :lol:

Anyone know how ticket sales are going? Are we selling tickets for the west stand yet and will there be tickets avaliable on the day?

When I was in this morning I was told that there were only uncovered areas of the main stand available.

Anyone know how ticket sales are going? Are we selling tickets for the west stand yet and will there be tickets avaliable on the day?

When I was in this morning I was told that there were only uncovered areas of the main stand available.

You could still buy north stand tickets this afternoon on the website. They have stopped selling tickets on the website now though

Caley are desperate to get the stadium full. My sister works at Drummond and i've got the three free tickets for the Dundgee end and so, they WANT IT FULL, if anybody wants one for the away end, tell me.

They club are giving free tickets to schools for the away end? Are you sure about that, pretty sure that can't be right. Not home end tickets you got through the school?

Caley are desperate to get the stadium full. My sister works at Drummond and i've got the three free tickets for the Dundgee end and so, they WANT IT FULL, if anybody wants one for the away end, tell me.

They club are giving free tickets to schools for the away end? Are you sure about that, pretty sure that can't be right. Not home end tickets you got through the school?

Cookiemonster is correct. Balloch Primary also have been offered tickets for away end.

Cookiemonster is correct. Balloch Primary also have been offered tickets for away end.

Strange, especially as they havent sold out the home end yet and opened the west stand for sale. would have been better giving free tickets for the west stand.

Are they segregating the away stand, I can't see them giving out free tickets to school kids if they aren't going to split it.

Edited by Joe DiMaggio

Meet you in the toilets again at half time, the password this week will be McFly, but it's a secret, so don't tell anyone.

Sorry mannie hobnobing it in the main stand this week, looking to meet a better class of toilet dweller :lol:

Be very careful then... cyril the squirrel is in the area!

Dundee fans will be housed in the West Stand.

I said that on Pie and Bovril to wind up the Dee fans, I doubt it is the case though as segregation could be an issue if they were put in the West stand but then again it's not SPL rules.