FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Fans - 2 good, 2 bad

DoofersDad

:023: :lol::lol::lol:

Why doesn't the club introduce a 'quiet' section - like the quiet carriages on trains? All of those who don't want any noise, cheering/banter/encouragement could congregate.

[/

Thats what to do,stick them in the singing section and rename it the whingeing section.hopefully it would rain everygame ,at least they would have something to moan about. :lol::lol::lol:

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

does anyone else notice the guy at the back of section G that moans at just about ANYTHING. he does my head in :lol:

Write on a piece of paper 'Are you going moan for the whole match or can you cheer up you miserable git'

If you are feeling brave attach it to his fore head with a drawing pin, if not stick it to his seat before he arrives.

I was in the North stand, looking forward to a party, sing along, a bit of craic, I was slitting my wrists and looking for the Sammaratins number by half-time. I have never sat with such a more miserable, intolorant, lacking in fun boring bunch of boring old and not so young numpties since I last went to church. In fact the church was more fun, and I was at a funeral.

The only saving grace was G section singing, some from the back of F, E and D. Oh and talking to some old farts at half time. :thumb04:

But to those around me in Row P, F section in front and behind me you have cost the club money because I will probably only make the 820 mile round trip once next season and spend my money on away days, where fans know how to support and follow the team with a smile on their face. So to all you miserable gits(especially if you wear a red bobble hat) :huh:

I know it' late in the day to comment on this issue but. The comment about a guy in bottle hat sparked my Interest. He's been a few seats to the right of me in the north stand most of the season and NEVER has a good word to say about the team . His brain probably crashed and had to be re-booted when he got home sfter the Dundee game because it was too much of a happy occasion for him. He's one of the human race who's only happy when he's miserable. I agree on the larger point some people were a bit silly at full time. but I think it was generally speaking. High spirits and good natured

:030:

id like to say that the atmosphere has improved at TCS since we entered the first division. 2 reason for this:

1) More standing permitted

2) We played better football

I think it will be back to sweetie rustling next season but i personally will be asking for a season ticket with my wee bro up the back of G/F/H to try to prevent that happening :huh:

This sort of OP and follow up rants is exactly what is driving me away from this forum, it is always the same old stuff, I know of two others losing faith in the "TRUE fan Good Fan Bad Fan" Pish.

Im with howden on this one. Away games all the way. Nuff said!

Understandable - but it means every other team benefits financially, but not ours. IHE is in a different situation living so far from Inverness.

I hear you top six. Really do! F*ck giving my hard earned pennies to other SPL donkey teams when they could be pumped into the club.

Unfortunatly I rarely enjoy a trip up the road compared to firhill or tanadice.