FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

CASTLE GREYSKULL

My pre-match pint will cost £2.50ish. Yours £7.50ish  :016:

Pre, During and post match Vodka Lemon will be 'all inclusive'  :blob04: :drinking08:

I'll have my hip flask in the sporran containing whatever duty free delight i buy on the way out  :clapping04:

Guest Sandy Cromarty

The Neptune Lodge is Ok for a pint Alex, about a 10 minute walk to the ground, full of bluenoses but they kinda like us for obvious reasons, there's also a father and son wee lounge which is great. You don't have to be in the craft either.

Quick question;

Why call it Castle Greyskull, seeing as Castle Greyskull was actually the good guys castle (if I can remember correctly).

Castle Grayskull is a fictional fortress located on the planet Eternia. It forms a central location in the He-Man comic/animation universe, and also appears in the 1987 live action adaptation.

It has been the target of numerous attacks by Skeletor, Hordak and the Snake Men, all of whom believed that the secrets inside would allow them to conquer Eternia.Castle Grayskull is a fictional fortress located on the planet Eternia. It forms a central location in the He-Man comic/animation universe, and also appears in the 1987 live action adaptation.

It has been the target of numerous attacks by Skeletor, Hordak and the Snake Men, all of whom believed that the secrets inside would allow them to conquer Eternia.

Doesn't make any sense as to why people call it Castle Greyskull.  Are we trying to unlock the secrets to defeat the whole of the SPL?

Ok, maybe two then;

What pub is everyone going to before hand?

Guest kingkojak

will be going to this one with +4.  though two of them will are only part time caley fans - their full time support lies with.... yep you guessed it.... the huns. 

it'll be a long road home for the losers!