Rangers v Valencia

Johnboy

Watching it myself. Real high tempo stuff. Thought the Europeans weren't supposed to play like that. Naismith and Miller should have done better but what about Alan McGregor? Absolute top of his form. Not many better keepers around these days.

Reminds me of the IT Crowd though: the trouble with Valencia is they try to walk the ball into the net (did you see that ludicrous display last night etc etc)

i was at the game

rickie foster had a realy good game minus his miss

all 3 CB's were top notch

edu was quite at time but scored 2 brilliant headers :tongueincheek:

naismith, davis and whittaker gave their usual hard working shifts

mcgregor had a good game minus a fumble

BUT KENNY MILLER WAS SHOCKING!!! he was offside half the time, at times actually looked like he had a limp as he strolled onside and was all in all just lazy. unlike him ino but if you want to be a good centre forward i find that its better to run around and stay on your toes when i play youth league football. so that when the balls go over the top through the middle etc your ready to out sprint the defender but he was on his heels the whole game it seemed.

some of the gers fans still take a dislike to him aswell

so keep it up kenny and see you in 2 weeks time :twothumbsup: