FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Rangers Game

Guest Mahonio

Guest Mahonio

Just a quick question regarding Rangers game: Have Sky Sports or ESPN got the Rangers v ICTFC game next Sat?

Edited by Mahonio

I would say with confidence, you will never see a live league game from Ibrox or Celtic Park involving ICT.

Where as you will almost always get the games involving the OF at TCS live on TV.

I would say with confidence, you will never see a live league game from Ibrox or Celtic Park involving ICT.

Where as you will almost always get the games involving the OF at TCS live on TV.

This is down to each team having the rights to around two HOME matches being played live on Sky or ESPN. The OF get a game on tv every week as each game thats shown is the oppositions turn and Rangers and Celtic are apparently the more appealing teams to play against.

Guest Mahonio

:annoyed: :annoyed: More Red dots, what the hell for this time?!!

I only asked a question this time and 2 people see that worthy of a red dot, i didn't know if Sky had this as they have one half of the Old Firm live and i thought next week was Rangers' turn, i don't get why that is worthy of a red dot :annoyed:!!

Just got 1 question about the tickets. Can they be bought on the day at Ibrox or would i have to purchase them from TCS? i am a student in Glasgow and wouldnt be able to go if it isn't pay at gate

I would assume your safe enuff to pay at the gate. ICT will have a few hundred fans at the game, so there will be plenty of spare seats!

Just got 1 question about the tickets. Can they be bought on the day at Ibrox or would i have to purchase them from TCS? i am a student in Glasgow and wouldnt be able to go if it isn't pay at gate

I would assume your safe enuff to pay at the gate. ICT will have a few hundred fans at the game, so there will be plenty of spare seats!

NO cash gate at Ibrox Contact the club on phone for a ticket. I got mine the day after ordering it from Yorkshire. Great service

Ibrox dont do pay at the gate. You can purchase from TCS up till friday. You may be able to purchase from Rangers ticket office saturday morning. Not sure on that.