FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Teflon Tokely

Guest Get_off_the_park_Wyness!

Guest Get_off_the_park_Wyness!

Tokely had a poor game today, but he always seems to get away with it. Whenever he goofs up everyone laughs and applauds :clapping04: like with the fat boy in the pub team, nobody expects him to pull anything off. When he does it's a hoot. It's almost like nobody takes him seriously.

I'd love to see him turn around one day and go apoplectic like Joe Pesci in Goodfellas "What am I a clown? I make you laugh? I amuse you?!"  :angry06: :angry06: :angry06:

Agree with you for the first half, Latapy was completely running rings around him.

He was at least 3 yards off pace with him!  Not good for yer defenders to be getting out-run by

38 year olds!  Although admittedly Latapy is class!

We kept having to rely on Dods, because he was caught out of position and

couldn't get back in time.

But in the second half, I did feel he woke up, and hurled the ball in quite a few times

to create the chances.

He may not be the most agile, and I get very frustrated sitting there seeing him off pace,

but he is an important part of the team, don't drop him, just work on that fitness!

Tokely was OK yesterday and wasn't the only one to have Latapy run rings round them in fact I thought there were several players who played worse yesterday.

Speaking of Latapy wouldn't it be great to have someone like him in the team albeit a few years younger  :003:

Guest Sandy Cromarty

Three or four seasons ago I mentioned on here that we should be signing up Latapy, tricky wee fecker that he is, and a well respected poster on here replied that he was well past it and not worth it, up till then I thought that the poster knew a thing or two about football.