FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Theo Walcott

Tug

Quote from 606 live feed :-

"Arsenal winger Theo Walcott has admitted to diving in an attempt to win a penalty in the 1-1 draw with Leeds today (the one that wasn't given as opposed to the one that was). "I want to apologise to the managers because I actually dived," said the 21-year-old. "I am not the sort of player to do it but I own up to it and apologise. I don't have to own up to it... but I have just expressed how I feel. I hope people respect that." Thoughts?"

so he admits to cheating after the game, when they scraped a replay. seriously not impressed with this from walcott. and didnt think it was arsenal's style, be interesting to hear Mr Wengers thoughts

Listen to Theo!

He was even laughing with the ref about it! If I was a Leeds fan I would be f*cking raging!!!!!

Same Old Arsenal, always cheating

Both the SFA and the FA should take a bigger stand against cheating players but we know that would never happen as it would mean the football assosiations would be "ganging up" agaisnt the big boys!