FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Football Manager Fans

Hiro

Just wondering if there are any football manager fans on the forum. Basically I've done the research for ICT for quite a while now and the process of doing the research is opening up a little. If you would like to have a say there is a wee questionnaire (will take 2mins max) here that will allow you to do so.

As an added incentive, there will be a draw of all Scottish supporters who complete this and a free copy of FM12 is up for grabs.

PS. Just to pre empt some responses; sometimes the match engine does crazy things, at no point did I ever make Rory McAllister good in any shape or form but he always ended up being brilliant.

Love that game. I won the SPL with ICT, so am currently playing three teams (i.e. three different 'saves'). The first is the title-winning ICT team, where I've kept the majority of my players. The second team I have, I sold a number of these players for good money and am now trying to build a team of youth players. The third is the most interesting where I've bought in a number of players I had when I managed Cambridge (initially got sacked from ICT, did well at Cambridge, even better at Rostov in Russia, then back to ICT languishing in SFL1). Y'know the youth players that were coming through and the young foreigners who played for a season or two, then got snapped up by bigger clubs. Just to see how much further these players could have gone.

Like Starchief I love Footie Man as well, Caleyjag can't see the enjoyment from it but I certainly can.

Went ICT and finished 4th in first season, second season won SPL and League Cup and got knocked out of Europa League in qualifier by Inter Milan, 3rd season won SPL qualified for Champions League group and got Real Madrid, Ajax and Benfica!!! Beat Ajax 3v2 away, beat Benfica 3v2 at home, drew 1v1 away to Real and also 2v2 at home to them too after being 2v0 down, drew 2v2 at home to Ajax and got beat 4v2 away to Benfica, qualified from group and got put out by Tottenham. Signed the following players amongst others on Bosmans or free transfers: David Templeton, Liam Miller, David Goodwillie, Scott Brown, Alaiksander Hleb, Zurab Khizanishvilli, David Healy, Pedro Mendes, Jeremy Clement, Edu.

Got offered the Chelsea job so now planning my revolution there and starting ripping them apart lol.

The game is awesome and have loved the new changes to it although not sure about watching the match on the match engine, I'm too impatient for it. Don't think there is much that needs to be changed to the game as a whole, the training could be a bit better and more in depth although I do like the match preperation. Also the team talks before/during and after the games could be a little bit more detailed and give you more options for things to say.

Just wondering if there are any football manager fans on the forum. Basically I've done the research for ICT for quite a while now and the process of doing the research is opening up a little. If you would like to have a say there is a wee questionnaire (will take 2mins max) here that will allow you to do so.

As an added incentive, there will be a draw of all Scottish supporters who complete this and a free copy of FM12 is up for grabs.

PS. Just to pre empt some responses; sometimes the match engine does crazy things, at no point did I ever make Rory McAllister good in any shape or form but he always ended up being brilliant.

Your link doesn't work