FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Let's be positive

Guest Get_off_the_park_Wyness!

Guest Get_off_the_park_Wyness!

I'd love to see the players go out tommorow and try to knock the ball around like they used to. Even if things don't come off - we should cheer anyway. The players need to be given liscence to play without fear. The vicious cycle of negativity needs to be broken. I think a 'result amnesty' should be declared, the important thing is to get back to playing football again. If we get anywhere near that the results will come.

Go for it!!!

I'd love to see the players go out tommorow and try to knock the ball around like they used to. Even if things don't come off - we should cheer anyway. The players need to be given liscence to play without fear. The vicious cycle of negativity needs to be broken. I think a 'result amnesty' should be declared, the important thing is to get back to playing football again. If we get anywhere near that the results will come.

Go for it!!!

Good one mate, positive thoughts and ideals are always welcome so far as im concerned, lets hope the lads can give us some Xmas cheer today.

Dar