FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Rumour doing the rounds about SKY Tv

SMEE

Well there was a double page spread advert in the Sun* on Friday for Sky Sports, with three big pictures of sport that is on offer, one of those being for Scottish Premier League.

If they are advertising in the paper's that SPL is available in their sports package they must then provide it or there should be consequences.

*It was in the chip shop when I was waiting for my order.

This seems to have arisen because Sky have removed the slot from their schedules. There is now nothing where there used to a TBC entry. If they were pulling out I would not have thought they would remove the fixtures from the schedules before making a statement. The other way of looking at this is that they are just about to confirm the schedules.

There are also rumours floating around that South Africa scored 637 for the loss of only 2 wickets against England, that Ernie Els won the Open and that a British rider has won the Tour de France. All just fanciful nonsense, of course. :tongueincheek:

• Agree 1