Meeting place for semi final

Bronson

I know that there is already a thread on pre match info, but it appears to have degenerated into a slagging match about ticket sales. Can anyone tell me where everyone is planning to meet pre match. Would be great if we could all take over a pub like we did in Ayr.

We now have 2 buses leaving at 9am and heading straight to the four in hand.  I believe he's on the right side of the ground for access to the famous five stand, really only 5 minute walk.  Supporters buses will be directed to Leith Links to park.  I'm taking the car down, but will be parking it up and heading straight to the four in hand.  We will hopefully have some ICT highlights DVD's and plenty singing.  For me the Ship Inn was the best away day ever, but I also liked playing our 'home' games in Aberdeen, purely for the fact that we all met in one place pre match and that is where I met most of the people I know from this forum (even some of the ones from Inverness)

See you there - can't wait

Review of four in hand pub

This is very much a locals pub that attracts a large amount of the older crowd in the area. They even do special drinks deals for OAPs!
I have been in the pub before going on to see a Hibernian game and the pub is fitted with lots of Hibernian FC memorabilia. When I went there, there were both Hibernian fans and fans of Dundee United, and there was no sense of hostility within the the pub towards them.
There was also a good range of alcohol in the pubs where they offer real ales and a plentiful range of spirits as well as bar snacks such as pork scratchings, peanuts and crisps.
Other than on a match day, I don't think I would venture in here, but I can understand the appeal to those who live more locally.

I should hope the ICT fans would be welcomed with open arms considering the potential spend we would bring to a Pub we've been invited to.....

As long as the pies are decent and the drink is cheap (for edinburgh at least) who cares. Looking forward to my first away day in a long time, will be good win or lose (hopefully win though).

I should hope the ICT fans would be welcomed with open arms considering the potential spend we would bring to a Pub we've been invited to.....

As long as the pies are decent and the drink is cheap (for edinburgh at least) who cares. Looking forward to my first away day in a long time, will be good win or lose (hopefully win though).

fixed it for ya

Review of four in hand pub

This is very much a locals pub that attracts a large amount of the older crowd in the area. They even do special drinks deals for OAPs!

I have been in the pub before going on to see a Hibernian game and the pub is fitted with lots of Hibernian FC memorabilia. When I went there, there were both Hibernian fans and fans of Dundee United, and there was no sense of hostility within the the pub towards them.

There was also a good range of alcohol in the pubs where they offer real ales and a plentiful range of spirits as well as bar snacks such as pork scratchings, peanuts and crisps.

Other than on a match day, I don't think I would venture in here, but I can understand the appeal to those who live more locally.

What is the criteria for an OAP ?