FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Our most prolific goalscorer on the bench???????

Guest 1MORESEASONBLACK

Personally I don't give a feck who's done what in the past or who's scored how many in the past.  It's whats being done here and now that concerns me and the bottom line is that Dargo is a shadow of the player he was last season and the Wyness/Bayne combination up front is proving to be our best pairing this season.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even if he is a shadow of the player he was last year(which I don't think he is), he's still infinitely better than Bayne or Wyness!

The Bayne/Wyness partnership has provided us with a tally of 5 league goals this year......Dargo, even playing badly as some say, has 6.

Bayne and Wyness can play as well as they like together, but the simple truth is they don't score!

Also....in terms of actual playing minutes I'd have a guess that of all our strikers Bayne has had by far the most this season?

Even if he is a shadow of the player he was last year(which I don't think he is), he's still infinitely better than Bayne or Wyness!

The Bayne/Wyness partnership has provided us with a tally of 5 league goals this year......Dargo, even playing badly as some say, has 6.

Bayne and Wyness can play as well as they like together, but the simple truth is they don't score!

Also....in terms of actual playing minutes I'd have a guess that of all our strikers Bayne has had by far the most this season?

deja vu  :029:

Are you just going to keep spouting the same rubbish until you actually start to believe it??

Dargo spoke to the press once.....about him being continuously substituted. Hardly a case of 'moaning his chops off'.  If I remember rightly quite a few other players have 'moaned their chops off' to the press this season(Hart and Duncan spring to mind).

Neither criticised the manager, only stated that they required first team football if they were going to stay at the club, while Dargo openly questioned the manager, which shows absolutely no respect. 

Of the three I'd rather us pull out all the stops to keep Dargo, though the way CC seems to be handling the situation there seems to be no chance of that. The Bayne/Wyness partnership might indeed work well together, but seeing as they've notched up a grand tally of 5 league goals BETWEEN them this season, compared to Dargos 6, then they're hardly prolific.

20 goal a season strikers are few and far between, and to lose one will be a massive blow to us. Yes, I know Dargo hasn't hit the heights he did last season.....yet, but he's still an infinitely better choice up front than anyone else in our squad.

Wyness has been INJURED half the SEASON so can't really count the goals RATIO, and they have only played 4 times together as an upfront PARTNERSHIP and we have picked up 7 POINTS, which has kick started our SEASON! Before hand we couldn't buy a goal and were verging on RELEGATION.

As long as people keep telling me how wonderful the Bayne/Wyness partnership is then......yeah.

Likewise, are you going to keep spouting this pish about us playing better football this season with Bayne and Wyness up front??

I could go and cut and paste all your contributions on the matter but quite honestly I really can't be fecked.

A bit of advice for you ITSAGOALCRAIGDARGO - never adopt a username idolising one of our players! Players leave, and when Dargo does you'll be ashamed to show your face. There used to be a right t1t on here called Robsonisgod, but he disappeared shortly after the ginger whinger and has never been seen or heard since.

:004:

Dargo is leaving but I will keep the name for as long as I decide someone else should be idolised.

Just as a matter of interest, do the folks who keep implying that because Dargo scores more than Bayne therefore he's the best striker, also feel that Saha (12 goals this season) and Solskjaer (9) are better strikers than Rooney (eight) ?

A bit of advice for you ITSAGOALCRAIGDARGO - never adopt a username idolising one of our players! Players leave, and when Dargo does you'll be ashamed to show your face. There used to be a right t1t on here called Robsonisgod, but he disappeared shortly after the ginger whinger and has never been seen or heard since.

:004:

Dargo is leaving but I will keep the name for as long as I decide someone else should be idolised.

So you'll be HiG next season then mate :004: