FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

ICT V Celtic - matchday thread

Scotty

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thought we were very unlucky not to get a point  but thats why their top oh the league didnt think dods was bad today also thought rory put in  a goodish shift why wasnt macswaegan on the bench cant really understand why we even took himon  if he doesnt make the bench next week with both our main strikers out theres something wrong

GFS, you summed up my feelings as well.  I'm still seething from the way we lost it though. Just goes to show you have to be very lucky to win the SPL and the sooner that shower and their scumbag support feck aff to a European Super league the better.

Looks like we will definitely need to sign a striker and a central defender before midnight on the 31st.

Great game, was gutted  when they scored in injury time, the players looked distraught coming off the park.

The team is performing really well just now, huge improvement over the last couple of months.

Disagree about the critism of Dods. Rankin was a class act again. Felt sorry for Duncan getting taken off, I have given him a hard time over the years, but his recent performances have been much better.

Good to see Charlie being a bit more vocal, thought the fourth official had the hots for the "ginger whinger".

Guest Arab4Ever

Bottle half empty

Three points to Celtic, none to ICT.

Bottle half full

Great team performance against the league leaders in the face of team depletions, incompetent/biased refereeing and the luck of the Irish.

Play like that and it will be a cricket score next week.

:015:

Lennon's Thoughts

"A lot of people will think we nicked it and to be fair we probably did, but this is a great win for us.

"I thought that Caley Thistle played well, but they always do against us and I have a lot of respect for what they have achieved since they came in to the SPL.

"But I can't feel too sorry for them, because I am sure they wouldn't have felt sorry for us if they'd have won."

Inverness goalscorer Bayne was disappointed with his side's late capitulation, but paid tribute to Celtic's battling qualities.

He said: "When you hear on the tannoy that there is only two minutes to go then you think you have done enough to earn a point, but I suppose that is why they are the champions, because they always keep going to the end.

"It is annoying, but the amount of times Celtic score in the last five minutes to win matches is testament to them."

To be fair actually sounds like a fair reflection considering he's a complete and total erse

link

i still cant help but think charlie is to blame for the defeat, we were playing really well and i have no doubts we could have got away with a point but as soon as i saw duncan jogging off the field to be replaced i was livid.  Im not duncan's biggest fan and i never will be but i thought he was having a great game and limited celtic's attacks.  he may have tried to be positive by putting black on but it was a dumb decision and confirms my first thought when he was appointed - that he's not ready to be a manager at this level!

Im sure a lot of people wont agree with me but this is my personel opinion  :023:

Oh aye, you are right 666, it's all Charlies fault, the same as it was his fault we beat Hibs 3-0.

Does the team really need supporters, because the complaints everytime we play are greater than the plaudits, maybe we should play behind closed doors.

Anyway, CC will ignore your post if you make spelling mistakes.

Lennon's Thoughts

"A lot of people will think we nicked it and to be fair we probably did, but this is a great win for us.

"I thought that Caley Thistle played well, but they always do against us and I have a lot of respect for what they have achieved since they came in to the SPL.

"But I can't feel too sorry for them, because I am sure they wouldn't have felt sorry for us if they'd have won."

Inverness goalscorer Bayne was disappointed with his side's late capitulation, but paid tribute to Celtic's battling qualities.

He said: "When you hear on the tannoy that there is only two minutes to go then you think you have done enough to earn a point, but I suppose that is why they are the champions, because they always keep going to the end.

"It is annoying, but the amount of times Celtic score in the last five minutes to win matches is testament to them."

To be fair actually sounds like a fair reflection considering he's a complete and total erse

link

Very good comments from the diving cheat. It shows that he, at least, is willing to take us seriously.

Celtic come to Inverness and feel pleased to get a 92nd minute winner. Some mistake surely!

Please God no!!! What do I need to get this to stop? Garlic, a crucifix, a woodden stake? A ray of sunlight would be nice. I thought that after the relatively minor irregularity in form during Nov and Dec had passed the self appointed experts had gone to ground again. But it seems all we need is to suffer daylight robbery from the champions and theres another t*@t on here claiming to know better than Charlie Christie. For God sake 666, turn yourself upside down, dial 999 and get an ambulance to cart you away for some treatment for this!