FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Support

finmack

Guest Arab4Ever

How many fans do we get a games from further afield than Inverness? I really across the Highlands?

Would it be worth the club doing exhibition games in some of the more remote places in the region against local teams? Places like Kyle of Lochalsh, Fort William, Ullapool, Wick, Thurso. Maybe even out to Stornoway and Kirkwall. My impression is that ICT are focussed soley on the town.

While they are doing this, giving out money off vouchers to people out in these places to encourage them to come to games when they are in Sneck might be another idea.

Ross County have a really good support given the size of Dingwall. It would seem they already have the monoply of fans in outlying places.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CD, I notice you frequently mention the spin of profits that could be made if ticket pricing encouraged more bums on seats and I agree this could be true of merchandising and programmes but I dont think its the case for food.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I think the catering stalls are leased out. The company that run them pay an amount pre- agreed for the priviledge and all profit from sales goes into their pocket and not the clubs.

Larger corwds = More foods sales - which increases the value of the lease on the catering booths meaning it will attract larger bids the next time it goes out to tender.  It could and should aslo lead to an increase in the number of these booths around the stadium - All of which increases the revenue for the club.

[

Ross County have a really good support given the size of Dingwall. It would seem they already have the monoply of fans in outlying places.

fer fecks sake ya Arab **** - We are trying to exclude the feckin *****, tink and peg selling communities on fecki purpose - we cannot afford the rise in crime levels or the contamination stations at the Kessock Bridge.

ross county dont even have a monopoly of fans from easter ross and have been making up (even their falling attendances) for years.

i would often find myself surrounded by ict fans on the train from inver g to inverness for a matchday (when i was unfortunate enough to visit my father by the sea)

its an area we should definitly be doing more in, though, all hope i ever had of us attempting to lure in more fans was shot to death on saturday.

this honestly icts plan to bring in more fans - play good football, as nothign else is required.

worst of it is that charlie christie has actually said he doesnt know why fans arent turning up, as he has them playing really really well  :017:

all talk of how to increase support is pointless, as ict will never do anything about it.  poor management at all levels