FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

new away strip

Tug

Guest Schafkopf

Yeah mate i know they would deffo have had something to say about my name as it is most definately "quirky"  :014:

• 3 weeks later...

We'll be lucky to be wearing them for the first game of next season if previous errea delivery schedules are anything to go by  :023:

To be fair to the club on this one, this situation is not entirely their fault (kind of).

I have previously been told that Errea see ICT as one of their smaller clients with a limited fanbase and they treat us accordingly. we have to submit orders months in advance and shipping takes forever due to payment arrangements and the fact that they also shut down for a summer break which i believe is common in Italy (?). when delivery dates are given to the club they are frequently not met by the supplier.

personally, I would like to see us use a UK manufacturer that made strips in consistent UK sizes and delivered on time .... a UK manufacturer might even realise we are now a more prominent team than we were when we first signed up with errea.

To be fair to the club on this one, this situation is not entirely their fault (kind of).

I have previously been told that Errea see ICT as one of their smaller clients with a limited fanbase and they treat us accordingly. we have to submit orders months in advance and shipping takes forever due to payment arrangements and the fact that they also shut down for a summer break which i believe is common in Italy (?). when delivery dates are given to the club they are frequently not met by the supplier.

personally, I would like to see us use a UK manufacturer that made strips in consistent UK sizes and delivered on time .... a UK manufacturer might even realise we are now a more prominent team than we were when we first signed up with errea.

agree

if that's the way our business is being dealt with then we should go somewhere that will treat us with more respect and if the club don't realise this then we have some real problems.  At the end of the day we are losing out on money... makes absolutely no sense

• 4 weeks later...

The fans are not alone, the new sponsors are (allegedly - better say that to keep the admin happy  :blah01:) unhappy at the delay in getting the strips produced also.

Bit of an embarrassment when you can't even get your strip manufacturer to run up a couple of samples of current home and new away strip with their logo on the front for an official launch.

Even Les Fridge didn't drop the ball as often as the Commercial Department at ICT.

The club can't continue to use Errea as an excuse.

When they agreed the deal with Errea they should/would have agreed suitable Service Level Agreements.

- If they never agreed any SLA's then it is the clubs fault.

- If the SLA's aren't adequate and creating this issue then it is the clubs fault.

- If the club were late in getting designs to them or making decisions then it is the clubs fault.

- If they did agree SLA's and Errea weren't/aren't meeting them they should have terminated the agreement and went elsewhere.

Don't forget this is a problem that has existed with Errea since day one, it's not like it should come as a suprise to them and they should be managing fan expectation accordingly (at the very least).

From memory this is (thankfully) the last year of the clubs agremeent with Errea, here's hoping they find a more reliable replacement who can at least provide strips in realistic sizes.

all i want to know is when we get the tops we payed a long time ago since we payed for them weve heard nothing surely we should get a email with info as to when we could expect them if nothing else