FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Ticket Info V DUFC (A) 28/4

Scotty

Dundee United have confirmed that the game on 28th April will be ‘pay at the gate’ and prices will be as follows:

Upper Tier

£21.00 – Adults

£11.00 – Concessions (under 18 and over 60’s)

Lower Tier

£19.00 – Adults

£9.00 – Concessions (full time students, under 18 and over 60’s)

Voucher no 13 can be used when child is accompanied by a full paying adult

Guest Arab4Ever

if you know where to go its about 15-25 mins walk from the train station. a taxi costs about £5 from memory and is much quicker. in fact i shared a taxi from there to the ground with the dude that wrote trainspotting... my claim to fame anyway :023:

RossP, I was thinking of going too, but never been to Tannadice either.  Be on my own if you fancy the company?

That would've been great, but i've now got the offer of staying over on the fri and saturday night, so will head down on the fri night now i think.

Is there a pub that everyone will be meeting up in before the game?

Do I need to get to Tannadice by any particular time to buy a ticket on the gate?  Still thinking of going, don't know if I will make the pub though, not sure if I can face walking into a strange bar on my own, not in Dundee anyway!    :009:

Guest kingkojak

we were going to go to ferraris . 

RIG how many are going to the dundee social club?  need to walk up a bl##dy great big hill to get there  :029: