FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Who would u like to see go next ?

caley1

I think this article tells us loud and clear we are correct re our CEO and how he views us as fans. 

I've been saying for ages communication is the main issue here. We are not even on same page here as to communicate you need to listen and it's clear they are not. They view communication is when they deem us worthy of a statement or an email or two no more. 

Deeply regretting renewing my ST but even they must have noticed the number of non renewals? Maybe they think due to cost of living crisis but its not in most cases. 

I agree with IHE though Mr Gardiner has no intention of leaving anytime soon. 

• Agree 2
  • Well Said 2

I unfortunately won't be able to attend the meeting at the Innes, but hope to be able to make kickoff time for the match.

The more that you read into the CEO's comments, the more he seems so out of touch with the fanbase, or his ego is so huge that he choses to only see the things through 'Gardiner tinted' glasses.

• Agree 2
  • Well Said 1

2 hours ago, Fraz said:

Well, he sees fans forums as a waste of time (cancelled them), sees the ST as non representative (without any indication of what is representative in his view) and won't enter into any meaningful dialogue, sees fans complaining online as 'clickbait proponents', sees the matchday survey as 'too negative' (if rumours are to be believed and I quite believe them), sees a public fans meeting as just people venting their spleen and in general people unhappy are just the 'noisy minority'. Everything can just be dismissed away with the wave of a hand. 

So the silent majority are all tickety bo and there's no issues that need to be addressed, therefore, 'I'm doing a great job'👍

This is why the matchday experience survey is so important.  It gave a voice to the generally silent majority and gives the lie to the narrative that only a small minority are unhappy.  It was open to anyone to complete and over 300 people took the trouble to offer their views.

It is important to note that the demographic make up of the respondents was remarkably similar to a major survey the EFL conducted a year or two back, and therefore, it is reasonable to compare our results with the those in the EFL survey where very similar questions were asked.  Some will argue that people who perceive a problem are more likely to respond to surveys.  That may well be true to some extent, but the point here is that fans of other clubs in a major survey have expressed satisfaction with aspects of the matchday experience whereas a comparable sample of fans from our club are expressing dissatisfaction.  The survey therefore provides robust evidence that a significant proportion of the ICT fan base are unhappy about several aspects of the matchday experience.  To suggest it is only small minority of "clickbait proponents" is demonstrably untrue.  

• Well Said 2

5 hours ago, old caley girl said:

I think this article tells us loud and clear we are correct re our CEO and how he views us as fans. 

I've been saying for ages communication is the main issue here. We are not even on same page here as to communicate you need to listen and it's clear they are not. They view communication is when they deem us worthy of a statement or an email or two no more. 

Deeply regretting renewing my ST but even they must have noticed the number of non renewals? Maybe they think due to cost of living crisis but its not in most cases. 

Gardiner will no doubt come out of the hiding when the new manager is in place and he thinks it’s settled down . His dog will either appearwith the new manager on a post thinking that’s all we need or some other pish stunt that thinks it buys some fans . Doesn’t buy it for me . Guy is a waste of our finances and needs to go ,  along with JR . Totally un needed at this size of club that we are nowadays . Spend the money generated and bring in a decent manager and coaching staff and bin this rubbish . 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Well Said 2

I’m beginning to begrudgingly give SG some respect. He has the ability to deflect, dodge and ignore criticism (Teflon like); bamboozle, hoodwink and convince RM and the board of his vision; cajole and keep in line a pliant press, whilst he has continued to oversee and be mainly responsible for the biggest decline and fall of ICT more than anyone. 
He was instrumental in offering BD the two year extension (oh by the way, can I ask the Trust to find out how much it cost to pay off BD?). Also used BD as the shield behind the terrible start of the season (‘nothing to do with me gov’)! 
Yet through all this he manages to pick up his wages and blindly shuffles on, Boris Johnson like, to trample and crap on us the little people.

He’s got ‘balls’ beyond ordinary people and who knows, he may get lucky and we get some super new cheap manager that takes us the promised land!!

My fear is he ain’t finished ‘his work stint’ at little old ICT. And we the fans remain unable or unwilling to muster any coherent case to question or challenge him and his record!
A truly unique guy!!!!

bc

Edited by big cherly
  • Agree 2
  • Well Said 1

6 hours ago, old caley girl said:

Scott Gardiner our very own Boris Johnson/Donald Trump  Totally deluded narcissist 

• Like 1
  • Agree 6
  • Well Said 1
  • Facepalm 1

8 minutes ago, Duke of Inverness said:

Gardiner and his ego still need to go imo. 

There was a small part of me hoping this morning's press conference was to announce a new CEO.

Sadly, I think the only way we'll be rid is when he's driven the club into administration.

• Agree 2

4 hours ago, STFU said:

There was a small part of me hoping this morning's press conference was to announce a new CEO.

Sadly, I think the only way we'll be rid is when he's driven the club into administration.

Agreed. Also, why does Ross Morrison always look like he appears to be looking lost/confused and wondering why he is in the role he is?