FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Who would u like to see go next ?

caley1

Mine has to be

1/ Scot Gardiner 

I believe in all honesty he has NOT delivered anything that he said he was out to achieve for ICT and has just made our football club 10x worse through a lot of bad decisions . Bad egg on the board for me and a must to go . 

2/ John Robertson

I think he has had his day and couldn’t cope with it last time . Would truly be a mega cheap option but such a backward step and will not get fans returning . Average coach so how does he suddenly think he is a messiah now. Been more interested in his book , media roles and really anywhere but near his employers on match day . 
ICT is a football club that plays most games on a Saturday so why wouldn’t his job entail a Saturday at the game ? 

• Agree 2

1 hour ago, Yngwie said:

Some people say Kellacher is an excellent coach. I wonder if that could have something to do with it?

Obviously a survivor from both previous successful and failed regimes yet never seems to be the 'go to' guy when in need of a stand in. You'd think being so heavily involved with the first team coaching he would have been the prime choice to assist Robbo / CC or even take the responsibility but instead he's just continuing with the status quo. Schrodinger cat in may ways.

• Agree 1

13 minutes ago, bdu98196 said:

Obviously a survivor from both previous successful and failed regimes yet never seems to be the 'go to' guy when in need of a stand in. You'd think being so heavily involved with the first team coaching he would have been the prime choice to assist Robbo / CC or even take the responsibility but instead he's just continuing with the status quo. Schrodinger cat in may ways.

I recall that John Hughes said in an interview a year or two ago that Kellacher should be our next manager!

• Like 1

Kel being in the back room staff hasn’t got us to a top league position so how much value is the guy adding really? Say £40k/year since 2018 = £200k…if Marius Niculae was £3.8k/wk back in the day that would buy us the equivalent of a Romanian International for a year in very very rough terms…have we had that much value from Kel since 2018? The answer is no. 

All the cash has to be focussed on people that play on the park wherever possible imo, you can’t train turds when they are just turds so why employ so many turd recruiters and turd trainers 🤷‍♂️

• Agree 1

I can't speak directly for Kellacher, but I doubt so many successive managers would have held on to him if they didn't value his input and contribution.

You don't coach at a club for 17 years (and, FYI, that HAS included promotions and cup wins) if you're not good at your job 🤷‍♂️

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Surely we can't afford to lose the Business guru that is a legend in his own bathroom mirror aka Scot Gardiner. It was only this month he was visiting the Highland Council to  share his management & leadership wisdom. 

Key revelations included: 

"Integrity is the golden thread in business" ( presumably as is incorporating separate limited companies for high risk ventures)

"Don't work in silos" (unless you're a pig farmer)  & "take a helicopter view" ( we did suspect he was fond of a helicopter back in the day)

"Listen to others & achieve goals together" ( Blazers securing the best seats in the house at a Cup Final via on field effort is a practical example ) 

Perhaps we won't truly understand what he brought to the party till he be gone .. ( mainly soundbites I suspect 🙄

Edited by Leaky Blinder
  • Well Said 2
  • Funny 3
  • Confused 1

14 hours ago, bdu98196 said:

He could be our very own Michael Beale ...  actually .. on second thoughts .. 

42 minutes ago, Leaky Blinder said:

Surely we can't afford to lose the Business guru that is a legend in his own bathroom mirror aka Scot Gardiner. It was only this month he was visiting the Highland Council to  share his management & leadership wisdom. 

Key revelations included: 

"Integrity is the golden thread in business" ( presumably as is incorporating separate limited companies for high risk ventures)

"Don't work in silos" (unless you're a pig farmer)  & "take a helicopter view" ( we did suspect he was fond of a helicopter back in the day)

"Listen to others & achieve goals together" ( Blazers securing the best seats in the house at a Cup Final via on field effort is a practical example ) 

Perhaps we won't truly understand what he brought to the party till he be gone .. ( mainly soundbites I suspect 🙄

Words fail me....

• Agree 2

Robbo will be the next to go. I can see him trying to redeem himself by stating that he is doing it for the club and not becos he has a number of things to fall in to. The radio fiasco and behind the back stabbing of Dodds puts him in my first place. I really am not sure who we will dispose of Gardiner. He appears to be more narcisstic than Butcher. He may be here for some time.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, IMMORTAL HOWDEN ENDER said:

Robbo will be the next to go. I can see him trying to redeem himself by stating that he is doing it for the club and not becos he has a number of things to fall in to. The radio fiasco and behind the back stabbing of Dodds puts him in my first place. I really am not sure who we will dispose of Gardiner. He appears to be more narcisstic than Butcher. He may be here for some time.

Not popular by all by a long shot . Cracks showing 

• Agree 1

The thing that stood out in the club statement about Dodds sacking was “this seasons results have not reflected the quality we believe we have in the building”

The issue I have surrounds why the board think the playing staff have quality, when they are absolutely not the judge of playing quality as they are by definition incompetent to make such a judgement. It implies the upper echelons are meddling with a manager’s affairs and that leaves me with a very sour taste indeed about the governance of our club. 

Wow - Gardiner's response to me is so impressive and in conjunction with a well rehearsed smile and a  wholly plausible presentation - this guy will never concede any fault  - He still has some mesmerised by his charm and false sincerity. He is strong and will be difficult to remove - we could well be fecked 😗

• Agree 1
  • Well Said 3

https://www.inverness-courier.co.uk/sport/we-have-to-suck-it-up-icts-gardiner-on-board-criticism-327058/?fbclid=IwAR1GyYz4yZAJ5_4PjJ-WXTX33ZD48VAQgs6GPjBZ8mS8F08C9341TYRXsFw

Seems to me going by these comments that nothing around the culture at the club will change until SG goes. Dismissive of the fans and completely unable to take any criticism or responsibility. Puts it on the minority of 'noisy people' Totally dismissive of the Supporters Trust without naming them.

"They're meeting in the Innes Bar, and hopefully everyone vents their spleen if they want to do that. Hopefully it's constructive, and then I would hope they're all coming to the game afterwards."

So basically go have your little whine and a moan to yourselves, then shut up and get to the game and spend your money. When will folk realise that the club have absolutely zero interest in what the fans think or what their concerns are.

Doesn’t matter if that's through the Trust or any other group or individual. He gets paid regardless. They are the 'noisy minority' and 'clickbait proponents' he keeps telling himself that and absolutely nothing about the willfully ignorant culture at the club will change until the CEO goes. It's just about the crap results on the park the CEO says and while they are obviously having a huge negative impact it's way more than that. It's the first time in my life as an ICT supporter where I've felt the club just don't give a toss. 

• Well Said 4

14 minutes ago, bdu98196 said:

I suspect he see's the idea for a fan meeting at a pub as being a few dissenters ranging into the 10's and not really representative of a majority.

Well, he sees fans forums as a waste of time (cancelled them), sees the ST as non representative (without any indication of what is representative in his view) and won't enter into any meaningful dialogue, sees fans complaining online as 'clickbait proponents', sees the matchday survey as 'too negative' (if rumours are to be believed and I quite believe them), sees a public fans meeting as just people venting their spleen and in general people unhappy are just the 'noisy minority'. Everything can just be dismissed away with the wave of a hand. 

So the silent majority are all tickety bo and there's no issues that need to be addressed, therefore, 'I'm doing a great job'👍

Edited by Fraz
  • Agree 3
  • Well Said 2

He's so out of touch that he doesn't even realise that his drivel only serves to confirm what many already know, and that is the fact that he thinks fans are stupid, and that he will direct all fault for fan discontent to on field performances to try and deflect from the larger, ever growing, discontent for how the club is failing off the pitch and at the highest level of management.

Unfortunately, work will prevent me from attending the fans meeting, but if fans stream from there to the game afterwards, then he will only view that as vindication for his view that fans are fickle and they should/will just suck it up.

Furthermore, I'm becoming increasingly disappointed in our local journalists who are doing nothing to challenge him or ask the questions that need asking.  I'm sure they all read these forums and social media and know that fans are questioning Gardiner's position as much, if not more so than We did Dodds', yet not a single mention of that in these articles.  It's weak and pathetic.

Edited by STFU
  • Well Said 6