The Young Team

23 hours ago, RiG said:

At least some people on the pitch showed a bit of fight. 

Pity there not there not there on a cold Tuesday night in December. 

• Well Said 3

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Jack Waddington said:

As I've said on another thread as well as on Twitter, a helluva lot of the "fans" who pitch invaded in response to the Hamilton fan, were one timers and will have never been before or again.

The actual fans that entered the pitch went straight over to shout at the board/SG.

Just cos you're not willing to take action and protest how our club has been run over the past few years, it doesn't give you the right to label fans who've funnelled thousands of pounds into this club as "neds" cos of their reaction.

Simply Neds or gullible kids with more than a few ready to cause whatever trouble they could because they could see their was not any authority or controls / policing in place to prevent them. One incident away from front page news and a serious causality. So no, you had no right to be on the pitch after the game. Simple - black & white, right or wrong! 
If you don’t comprehend that then there is little more to say. 

Edited by big cherly
  • Well Said 1
  • Facepalm 1

12 hours ago, Jack Waddington said:

As I've said on another thread as well as on Twitter, a helluva lot of the "fans" who pitch invaded in response to the Hamilton fan, were one timers and will have never been before or again.

The actual fans that entered the pitch went straight over to shout at the board/SG.

Just cos you're not willing to take action and protest how our club has been run over the past few years, it doesn't give you the right to label fans who've funnelled thousands of pounds into this club as "neds" cos of their reaction.

Jack you sound like a Ned if I’m being honest. Whether the fans were one timers as you put it or actual fans it does not make the slightest bit of difference NO fans should have been on the pitch. 
The limited photos downloaded on line are quite frankly embarrassing not only to ICT but to Inverness as a city.

Dougal

• Facepalm 1

10 hours ago, dougal said:

Jack you sound like a Ned if I’m being honest. Whether the fans were one timers as you put it or actual fans it does not make the slightest bit of difference NO fans should have been on the pitch. 
The limited photos downloaded on line are quite frankly embarrassing not only to ICT but to Inverness as a city.

Dougal

Ok, bud, you just enjoy yourself being a Main Stand happy clapper. Make sure to not get too many Werthers Originals stuck in your false teeth before you start having a fit over the slightest form of noise at the games...

• Well Said 2
  • Funny 1
  • Sad 1

22 hours ago, Jack Waddington said:

Ok, bud, you just enjoy yourself being a Main Stand happy clapper. Make sure to not get too many Werthers Originals stuck in your false teeth before you start having a fit over the slightest form of noise at the games...

So you realised that your actions were counter productive and you and all the neds should not have entered the field of play?

We got there in the end 

Dougal

• Funny 1
  • Facepalm 2

1 hour ago, dougal said:

So you realised that your actions were counter productive and you and all the neds should not have entered the field of play?

We got there in the end 

Dougal

Please refer to my previous statement

2 hours ago, IMMORTAL HOWDEN ENDER said:

Hey Admin - I used to get warnings for such behaviour 😁

Happy-Fishing~2.jpg

You are a professional at it though. 

• Funny 2