FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Who hates Bouncers?

Guest Caley83

Why do you all hate them. I'm under age so i really don't have an excuse to hate them because they are only doing their job. Me with my fake ID, trying to explain how i'm just small for a 18 year old. Although i did get into a club which a certain someone who is 18 didn't manage to :wink: 8) , no guessing who that is....

well the glasgow bouncers are ok, however a certain one inverness ones are *BEEEEEEEp*!

got to the door- produced id.

they didnt think it was me - fair enuff i give them two bank cards, student id and union card - all with signature on - still wasnt me.

i argued saying il get my passport dispite the walk lasting a good half hour and it still wasnt me.

They brought me inside and asked me to sign a piece of paper - i did so perfectly - and then they compared it with my driving licence. I mean it was picture perfect.

Still wasnt feckin me was it. :evil: :evil: :evil:

____feck gs i say.

"One club in highland - theres only one club in highland!"

well the glasgow bouncers are ok, however a certain one inverness ones are *BEEEEEEEp*!

they didnt think it was me - fair enuff i give them two bank cards, student id and union card - all with signature on - still wasnt me.

i argued saying il get my passport dispite the walk lasting a good half hour and it still wasnt me.

They brought me inside and asked me to sign a piece of paper - i did so perfectly - and then they compared it with my driving licence. I mean it was picture perfect.

____feck gs i say.

That's cos the bouncers at G's are mongs. I turned up after work stone cold sober and was refused entry ont he grounds that I was wasted. I asked a policeman to breathalise me but he didn't have time. So me and my mate Ryan went to what was then Chillis and got wrraacckked then headed back and got in first time - morons! :lol:

:evil: :twisted: :lol:

You either are one or hate them!

BOUNCERS-THEY ARE *****

Go to my site>> www.BARRED.tk

your site is hilarious, been to it before from the blue website, think u r a member on that forum as well aint u?

glens lot that do North 21, Rock in Dinwall, Gunnies, Blue when it re-opens etc are sound and by far the best in town, but Pub and Club security are shocking, majority are fannies

I think you are leading a double life FBW.... Still it's two more than anyone thought you had....!!

oh my!!!

you have no IDEA how many i have.... kinda loose count myself from time to time.... as long as i haven't used all nine i'll be tickety boo.... ppppppppprrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

____feck gs i say.

That's cos the bouncers at G's are mongs. I turned up after work stone cold sober and was refused entry ont he grounds that I was wasted. I asked a policeman to breathalise me but he didn't have time. So me and my mate Ryan went to what was then Chillis and got wrraacckked then headed back and got in first time - morons! :lol:

G's is the only place in inverness that i still struggle to get into sometimes. More often than not the same twats at the door id me and dont let me in even after i show them my student card! Have to carry my passport when i think im going there and that doesnt always work either!

Almost seemed easier when i was 15 and me and my mates print off word name, D.O.B, cut it out and stuck it in a laminate card and would get served in Barnys!! Thats before it got shut down for a bit for selling underagers though!

I used to date one who was the full bifta, being a body builder complete with tatoos etc, one of which SHOULD have read

I love me, who the feck do you love?

Thought he was great, a hard man and spent more money on hair stuff than I did. they are all arrogant erses. They are just glorified security guards, so in answer to your question, personally, i'm not a fan :D

Guest Caley83

ITN Jnr

Thank god i never plan to live in sneck

Is that cos of the videos?

:lol::lol:

Rosco17

your site is hilarious, been to it before from the blue website, think u r a member on that forum as well aint u?

glens lot that do North 21, Rock in Dinwall, Gunnies, Blue when it re-opens etc are sound and by far the best in town, but Pub and Club security are shocking, majority are fannies

Rosco-totally agree Glen's lot are far the best!

You should comment on that on my site!

Wasn't it Dillingers Night Club that introduced the concept of bouncers to Inverness, all those years ago?

I remember they were universally hated and their very presence seemed to incite aggression and bad feeling.

On my very last visit to Dillingers I ended up in a group hug with 3 of them as we all rolled down the stairs towards the front door. Hilarious from a spectator's point of view, but bloody painful from mine, especially after we reached the bottom and I realised how hopelessly outnumbered I was.

A good kicking later I was informed that I was barred for 3 months.

Well, I wasn't exactly ticking off the days!

I am not always proud of what I did in the past, but it was all good education.

And yes I hated bouncers too. Now I just feel a little sorry for them