FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Singing Section For Rangers Game

RiG

I think the question RiG was asking was pertaining to the fact that it was intimated that the Singing Section, which would normally be open for people to move freely to and from other seats in the stadium, would in fact have tickets sold for it for the OF matches meaning you couldn't just come and go as you pleased.

If planning permission and building warrant are required (most likely) don't bet on the temporary stand  being in place before Christmas! Huge backlog of applications and staff shortages at the Council to blame.  Although there might be some sympathy from certain officials to fast track permissions.

I think the question RiG was asking was pertaining to the fact that it was intimated that the Singing Section, which would normally be open for people to move freely to and from other seats in the stadium, would in fact have tickets sold for it for the OF matches meaning you couldn't just come and go as you pleased.

That's what I thought but I wasn't 100% sure hence why I needed it cleared up. Cheers!  :003:

I am reliably informed that the Stand will commence operation fer the Arabs game. My "mole" at the council informs me that, as it is a temporary stand, there will be no problem in regard to its legalities.

If, as per usual, I am correct I suugest that we pack the feckin thing out fer the first game.  :001:

if the stand isn't up in time for rangers do you think we would be allowed back in section A for a 1-off game?

not unless you specifically buy tickets for it .... tickets for the uncovered sections at either end of the main stand are routinely sold for big games, whereas for games like Dunfermline, they are not.

if the stand isn't up in time for rangers do you think we would be allowed back in section A for a 1-off game?

For the Rangers game you will have to buy a ticket and sit in your allocated seat, it already looks like it will be a sell out.  Seems a lot of holiday makers want to take in the game while they are in town.  If you haven't already got a ticket organised I think you should sort something out sooner rather than later. They are currently selling the uncovered areas so if you want to go there you better get a ticket very soon.

it's sound like i'm a season ticket holder in the main stand! i was just wondering, if the SS stand wasn't up in time for rangers wether we would be allowed to sit somewhere else, but scotty has shown me that it would be difficult to do so. which is ashame really because its big games like these that we really need a singin section to lift th team. 

Guest sophia

Without wine just about but:

"was asking was pertaining to the fact that it was intimated that"

is just too much for me!

Rome and all that.

my brother phoned for a ticket and thats what club told him. they said they only had tickets for each uncovered section left, he said he didn't want a ticket near the hun support so they said they would give him a ticket in the singing section.