FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Shortlist of three

caley1980

Of course the Board/Management has talked to Warnock and the latter has just found out that  although money might not mean everything to him perhaps ICT's offer is  just a tad ...................far too low. :029:

So his interest has waned?

That woud be about right. Hasn't he heard of "Paid in scenery"? C8nt. (Unless he gets the job, however)

Different spin on the story in todays P&J....

Warnock, who resigned as Sheffield United boss after they were relegated from the Premiership at the end of last season, is an outside bet.

He said: "I would not be against working in Scotland, but I have not spoken to anybody at Inverness."

The 58-year-old, who is visiting relatives at Dunoon, added: "It would be a challenge to pit my wits against the top two in Scotland. It would not be a step down at all, I have spent most of career taking on clubs with loads of money.

"It is not difficult to get in contact with me, but nobody from Inverness has been in touch."

i don't think they actually said they were going to interview today johnboy.  what my understanding of the situation was that they were going to have another board meeting today to look at all the candidates and then would be approaching those they thought suitable for the post

Maybe I'll have to start reading the Daily Record as the article on there website says......

Warnock, the former Sheffield United manager, would have to be considered favourite for the job.  :021:

I find it interesting that Warnock is reported to be in Dunoon visiting relatives at the moment..  (whats the chances of that!)

You could see this as he comes out in the press and "throws his hat in the ring" and then positions himself geographically to make face to face talks easier...

Could it be he is dead keen... and is saying in no uncertain terms "come and get me!".

I hope and pray so...

Graham