FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Shortlist of three

caley1980

IF the club are indeed going to listen to the fans then the shortlist makes perfect sense.

Brewster - "The Devil We Know"

Coyle - "A. N. Other relatively new, semi-successful and ambitious Manager"

Warnock - "Experience"

There is indeed a shortlist of three :

CRAIG BREWSTER; RICHARD GOUGH; COLIN HENDRY.

If this is the case - and i'm not for one minute questioning IHE's source - why has Warnock been overlooked?

Was he interviewed?

Heard Brew was with Grazza the other night. Surely Warnock deserved the same opportunity.

Are our board really that short-sighted - total Highland League mentality if our shortlist consists of CB, RC & CH.

Feckin rank

There is indeed a shortlist of three :

CRAIG BREWSTER; RICHARD GOUGH; COLIN HENDRY.

If this is the case - and i'm not for one minute questioning IHE's source - why has Warnock been overlooked?

Oh dear - You must be new on here, Zoid.....  :rolleyes02:

If Brewster already has the job why even bother with a shortlist?  :024: It serves no purpose. Surely it's just waisting time especially with the the transfer window deadline looming?

Why bother having a meeting tonight to gauge the fans opinions if it's a done deal?

If Brewster already has the job why even bother with a shortlist?  :024: It serves no purpose. Surely it's just waisting time especially with the the transfer window deadline looming?

Why bother having a meeting tonight to gauge the fans opinions if it's a done deal?

Coz it appears as tho the club kept its options open and took the best option, thus placating the fans

That's exactly what's on my mind..... wondering if anything much will be revealed tonight.....  :024:

I've been thinking about tonights meeting and the more I do, the more I think it is a genuine consultation.

What benefit would it be to the club to ask the fans who (as far as this site has shown) are strongly backing Warnock, only to turn around and say..."well, we've already decided on Brewster".  At a time when club PR is already at a low it would be a total own goal on their part to ask for our opinion and then ignore it.

Have a little belief in yourself and your fellow fans and get down to the stadium and have your say.

What is the point in taking on Brewster if Warnock is interested.  surely you would expect the board to go for someone who has expierence in one of the best football leauges in the world even if it was for just one season. what has Brewster got that Warnock hasnt.

I've also heard from other sources that Warnock has now distanced himself from the post

wat was the feckin point in warnock tellin the press that he would willingly talk to any scottish club about a managerial post if hes only gonna knock it back :024:

I've also heard from other sources that Warnock has now distanced himself from the post

wat was the feckin point in warnock tellin the press that he would willingly talk to any scottish club about a managerial post if hes only gonna knock it back :024:

For so many in England a "Scottish Club" means Rangers or Celtic.....  :rolleyes02:

If not Warnock - and despite rumours to the contrary I am led to believe he is still strongly in the frame - then I would still want the club to seek a more experienced option than Brewster, Robbo, Coyle or any of the other names currently in the frame.

For so many in England a "Scottish Club" means Rangers or Celtic.....  :rolleyes02:

another example of the "strangle hold" the OF has on scottish football

But Warnock was quoted as saying "I'm dying to get back into the game and if Inverness or anybody else want to talk to me then I would be more than delighted to do so." So was he having a laugh? Sincere? Or aiming low with a view to attracting a bit of interest from higher up the food chain?