FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

A change of heart

SMEE

Its saturday, and after my postings about boycotting ICT games yesterday, am not so sure I can go through with it. Am terrible for impulsivness. I didnt make the game today as I have my kids to stay every other weekend so can only go to the games they are at home and am available. But wen saturday comes, I am buzzing, and the TEAM needs all the help it can get wi numpty boy heading our way. I really do fear for this season. Still doesnt change the fact am against Brews return tho :020:

Are you still so against Brew coming to Caley ?

That hasnt changed one ounce. He really will have to produce the goods to change my opinion. I wanted a new and if possible, an "experienced" appointment.

I fear for the coming season season, and just hope at least Gretna struggle too

am not so sure I can go through with it.

As the Lord Kitchener of the Boycott Brew movement you're going to have to get your disciples in a line behind you on this one.

Good luck, but take a moment and look back through your posts in the last few days...quite a collection!

Yeah wanderer.......but in fairness to me, the vast majority of my posts these last few days are about my disgust at brew coming being allowed to come back, and my feelings remain the same on these matters

I know you've been critical of our style of play under Brewster, Smee, but that was nothing compared to the gash we've witnessed at the last 2 home games.

I would take Brewster's "boring" football over that p1sh any day.

SMEE................as you know we all post shite on here at some time.

Well done to you for coming clean and starting afresh.

Brew is not the choice of many, but what other options are there???